Back to normal!.... Well maybe.... Angela's POV

Ever since Lunarealm paid us a visit everything's been great! We found out we're Luna is and just finished telling the sibs about it and they were ijumping for joy! It's a good thing
"Really? THIS THE BEST THING EVER!!!! I can't believe you found her!!" Isaac shouted as jumped up and down.

"Yep! Now i need you to stay calm Isaac so you don't go insane again! " I replied .

"Sorry I'm just so excited!!! " Isaac replied.

"Well it's ok! We'll look for them as soon as the others get back from there shift! So they'll be back in 2 hours or so.." I replied. Isaac suddenly began to look sad again.

"But I don't want to wait two hours! Can you go get them?!" Isaac asked making a puppy dog face.

"Fine! I'll go for you!" I replied. Isaac smiled and kissed me with a passion.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Hey we better tell my sibs!"

"Well actually Eva, Jacob and James are telling them now!" I replied.

"Do you think they know yet?" Isaac asked.

"YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS!"

"WAHOOOOOO!"

"PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!"

"I think they know!" I chuckled.

Yes it's finally over! Every thing is going to be ok now! The siblings are back to normal and we're about to find luna, apologize to her for making feel less than and everything will go back to normal! Well...I hope so! I have a feeling that this is just the beginning of something worse.... I really hope that it's just me!

After i finished telling Isaac about finding Luna we all were getting ready for the rescue mission to get Luna back.
Due to a popular request by the sibs of us getting everyone now instead of waiting 2 hours for them to come back. Jacob, Eva, James and I decided to go and find them. I know what your thinking, Yes James WAS in a trance but after Immortalkyodai knocked him out Bethanyfrye removed the trace. So no more of Sammy's slayer, minion mayhem, Jacob jacking, what am I saying? Lol! Any who......

"Ok are you guys sure that your going to be ok by yourself?" Jacob asked

"Yes we're fine! After you leave we're going to take a nap! Look, Jordan's already started!" Cierra replied as she pointed to Jordan. Surely she was right he was out! I guess now that the search for luna is over they're finally at ease and can sleep again! Which is great cause now i can sleep knowing that Isaac's ok!

"Lol, ok well ok then be careful ok? We don't want you turning insane again and turning evil do we?" Jacob replied.

"Nooooooo we don't! Turning evil is nothing to play with! Once your evil it's hard to turn back! So super heroes  die because of it! So pleas stay calm and if you go crazy call us and we'll be here as fast as we can!" I warned.

"Babe, If anything happens I promise that I'll call you immediately!" Isaac replied as he kissed me.

"Guys i'm so sorry i got caught up in this mess with Sammyrealm! I thought she was a good guy... Well girl or woman... Or whatever she is! But it's turns out that the one I followed fell away from the Lord and is now a villain not a rebel nor super hero! I'm sorry I almost killed you Jacob, I promise i was fighting back as much as I could but she was too strong!" James said.

"Venturian says it's not your fault, even though you made a mistake you are forgiven by not only by him and his gang but all of as  and most importantly God forgives you no matter what!" Eva said with compassion in her eyes.