Merry christmas!! Eva's POV

"Eve.....ah, wake up!" Is that Jordan?

"What Jordan I'm trying to sleep!" I moan.
"Wake up! There is something i need to show u!" Jordan said.
"Jordan i'm not in the mood to be shown anything right now! All i want to do is sleep! Wake me up when its Christmas !" I said.
"No I can't! Venturian says i need to show u now! And it is Christmas!"
"Well then... um.... five minutes plz!" Jordan paused for a second.
Suddenly I felt myself stand up and then like I was being carried by someone.....that someone must be Jordan where is he taking me well at least he put my coat on. We started walking and I dozed off again.
"Eva venturian says u need to get up and walk now." Jordan said.
"Fine!" I said giving into Venturain's orders. I opened my eyes to see i was in the middle of the woods in the dark. suddenly light appeared it was Jordan and his Crystal!
"Jordan?! Where are we!" I asked.

"You'll see follow me!" Jordan said

"Um...ok?" I answered slowly.
We walked to for a bit, i couldn't really see where we are but Jordan seems to know! Suddenly i see a red, grey and green lights comes towards us.
"Hi eva! Isn't this great tonight we get to see the cave!! Oh and merry Christmas!" Angela said as Isaac and her came towards us.

"The bat cave? Oh and merry Christmas to u too!" Luna asked. She came with Bethany and

"No! Well it's sorta like one but follow us!" Bethany said. They started to walk towards a huge rock. at the rock i saw 4 shapes one was a....pig, one was a Crescent moon with a lighting bolt sticking for it. The other was a dove. Isaac took his siblings and his crystals and combined them then put them in a slot
"Ok put ur crystals in u slots!" Cierra said.

"But which one is...." i said but didn't finish cause my necklace started to glow and so did the slot with the pig shape it also had the same color. I put my crystal in it. luna, James and Angela did the same thing with theirs.
Stair suddenly appeared and lead to a cave. Jordan grabbed my hand and lead me down the steps as soon as i walked in i felt like i was home. i had such peace its like i was hear before there was crystals everywhere! Jordan opened a door by waving his crystal in front of it. the door opened.
"Hey Merry Christmas!!" Kiss said as she ran to me and hugged me. Everyone was here! Kiss, Kendall, Kyara, francine, mama friend, Maddie friend, even Jordan's parents! There was a huge 40 foot Christmas tree all decorated with a crystal star on top! There was millions of presents under that tree! So much that it would take months to unwrap them all!
"Ok Jordan everyone here now! Now what's the surprise!?" Kendall asked. The 4 siblings smirked and stood by a door after they stood next to each other, then they 4 flashes of light came.

"Welcome home! And congratulations Eva and Angela on becoming part of the family!" I heard who was that! Suddenly the four light, red, grey,green and blue formed people that look almost exactly like Jordan, Cierra, Isaac and Bethany but they looked older, tougher, wiser, buffer, and where where santa hats.
"Venturian, Homelessgoomba, Immortalkyodai, And Bethanyfrye!!!" Luna screamed as she ran to them and hugged them.

"Oh......my......snowman!!!" I screamed as i look at Jordan, then Venturian, then again Jordan, then Venturian, Jordan again, Venturain again.

"Wow!" I said

"Ikr!" Jordan said

"Ok so now that we showed ourselves, she all those present of there? They are all urs so enjoy!" Venturian said. Jordan grabbed my hand and we ran towards the tree like little kids on...well Christmas do! Everyone started to open the gifts that were theirs. the only thing was they didn't have names on them when u were near a gift that was yours it would glow the color of ur crystal!
Jordan got new headphones with a microphone on it! Isaac got a huge rubix cube that would take a while to solve, Bethany got a crowbars, and Cierra got a some fancy art supplies(Cierra's a artist too) Kendall got a book about super heroes, luna got a super pony! yes a real one! Angela got also got the same Rubix cube and is trying to race against Isaac. Kyara got a make ur own candy machine..... we're all in trouble now!, francine got her own portable parkouring corse, i have no idea how the wrapped that! Kiss got a some type of batman weapon. Maddie friend got some barbies that looked like Jordan, Bethany, Isaac and Cierra in the super forms,thats..not creepy! James also got a crowbar. mrs. frye got some device that allows her to call, talk to and teleport to her kids anytime and a key to allow her to come in the cave anytime she wants! Mrs. rim got a new outfit. Mr. frye got a watch that allows him to teleport and come in to the cave.
"Eva what did u get?" Jordan asked.

"Um..let me see!" I said as i unwrapped to my gift. it was a baby pig!!!

"Why are u giving me and luna pets!?" I asked.

"Cuz they will help u when u fight cause there super pets the best trained fighting pet in the world!" Venturian said
"Plus there so adorable!!" Immortalkyodai said.
"Btw ur pig will forever be a baby so u'll never have to feed it a lot." homelessgooma said

"Thank u so much for my pony!! What am going to call u pony?" Luna asked her pony as she rode on it.

"This was the best/weirdest Christmas i ever had! The weird part of it's because of some of the gift" Jordan said.

"Then why is it the best?" I asked

"Cause I'm married to u and this is are first Christmas together!" Jordan said

"Aw i love u too Jords!" I said as I kissed him.

"Merry Christmas eva!" Jordan said

"Merry Christmas Jordan!" I said as Jordan kissed me back.

"Yay!! I'm the CANDY QUEEN!!! Bow down to me!!! Haha!! Candy!!!!! CANDY!!! HAHAHA!!!CANDY QUEEN!!!!" Kyara said as she made her own candy and ate the candy.

"Um.... do we fix her or...." i asked Jordan .

"Nah!! it's Christmas!" Jordan and Venturian said at the same time.

(MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!)