R&R! Regret and Repentance! Part 1 Isaac's POV

I wake up in a instance from a loud blast i look up a the ceiling, it was glass...? Where am i? I slowly sit up and grab my head. "Ow!!! Ugh!" I lay back down due to a ponding head ache.

"Isaac, Isaac? Is that you? Are you awake boy?" Homelessgoomba said.

"Yes i am!" I replied.

"Get up!" He said. i did as he said.

"Look around you!" He said. I did as he said. There was darkness all around, dim specks of light poked through the ceiling. The sound of dripping echoed as certain spots in the ceiling began to crack.

"What? I don't see anything!" I said confused.

"You don't see her do you?" Homelessgoomba replied

"Who? It's too dark to see anyone else!"

"Well then let me open your eyes to the beyond the darkness." Suddenly my eyes began to water up a bit i wiped my eyes and began to see everything more clearly. My eyes began to adjusted to the light, Burnt marks were all over the walls and ceiling, shattered pieces of glass all over the floor, it looked like this happens only seconds ago. My siblings laying unconscious on the ground scattered around the four corners of the room. Luna was in doorway that was closed off. "Luna?" I said as i look at her face from afar. She flinched a bit and moaned. But even though i saw her I wasn't very excited to see her... I just feel like i messed up on being her brother in law and now I'm hurt cause she hates me now...

"You still don't see it, do you?!" He said.

"Is it luna?"

"No... Let me lighten up the room for yah, this way you can see!" The lights turn on in the middle of the room. They're was a body laying there... That body looks like a little girl! I stood up and walked towards the little girl, she now looks like maddie! I start run to her, please don't be Maddie! Please don't be maddie!!! I finally make it to her and knee down picking her up. I heard a few screams and footsteps around me on the way there. "MADDIE!!!" Bethany scream as she ran towards her as well. "PLEASE BE OK!!" Luna screamed with tears running down her face as she flew over. "No.... God please!!!" Cierra said. I turned her around and removed the hair from her face and sure enough... It was Maddie! "No! No!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" I screamed as tears rolled down my face. . Her eyes were changing colors, grey, red, blue,green and dark blue. There was no heart beat, no breathing at all, i did child CPR but... It was too late She was dead. I hold her in my arms and yell "WHO WOULD DID THIS TO A LITTLE GIRL!!!????!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Homelessgoomba approached me.

"You did... Don't you remember?" He said. I looked at him speechless i looked my siblings and luna, they looked at me, we looked at him.

"Actually." Venturian said as he approached us. "You all did." He finished. We were even more shocked this time and looked at each other again.

"Noooo way! Why would we do such a thing we love her!" Jordan said.

"You love for he got out of hand and in the end she got the backfire of you anger for each other." Immoral said.

"Many time we don't know the results of are actions. We don't know how powerful they really are! They can effect not just us but those around us, including those we love!" Bethany frye said.

"We constantly think about ourselves or how other think of us we don't notice the stupid stuff we do to fill or satisfy are selfish desires! Whether it's love, loneliness, hatred, abuse, sadness, depression, bullying, not fitting in, wanting someone to hold, cherish you and care for you, no matter what you done or how you act! So then we go and find a way to get what we want even if it hurts others in the process. But we don't care!NOOOO! As long as i get what I want I'm good! But we don't realize that are pride and selfishness makes matters worse and we ended up hurt, beat up, bruised, sad and confused! Not walking into the way we were created to be! But somehow we still think we know what's best when we don't! Saying it's who we are But it not us! Thinking it's our best, when It's not our best! Using another person to get what you need or desire isn't just wrong it's not who we are! Plus it hurts others and you in the process!!! We put all this drama, all the pressure on ourselves and say we can handle it when really it is slowly crushing us! In the end are life is one BIG mess that we can't clean up so we cover it up and make it look pretty! That way everyone thinks it's ok! No problem now! Everyone is happy right? I mean if i keep hiding it and just try different ways then maybe i can do it! Compromising makes everyone happy right? Everyone is happy even though I'm not.. But that's ok as long as no one know! No!!! That is a lie from the pit of HELL! And yes i said it HELL! The H.E. Double hockey stick! The bad place everyone is afraid of or jokes about. It's real and scary place." Venturian said with a strong passion, both angry and sad.