Phone call from mom! Jordan's POV

Right now eva and i are in my room setting up the vid getting ready to start recording another vid for our channel.
"Jordan are u done?" Asked kiss on skype.
"Just a minute!"me and eva said
"Ok so all u have to do is click then when were ready ok?" I told eva
"Ok jords.....good luck kiss?" Eva replied
"Ok!" I said as me and eva kissed
"Ew!!!! Guy!!" Luna screamed. i stopped kissing eva
"Ok so u know how to start it right?" I asked
"Yes Jordan I've watched every single one of ur vids."eva replied seemed a little annoyed. i walked to her room and set everything up for my self.
"Ok im in!" I said as Skype finally worked.
"Ok im starting....now! Greetings fellow adventures! Im the eviltreepig16 with Venturian, homelessgomba, immortalkyodai, bethanyfrye, lunarealm, Theepicdove and special guest the little-bunny! wow that was a hand full to say!!" Eva announced.we all laughed at the last part she said.
"And today bye popular demand after everyone heard lunarealm's impression of spencer. lunar,bunny,dove and i are the Acachalla family! And jordan,isaac, cierra,and bethany are.....watever they want to be."
"Yay!!!" Angela said in a pretty good billy voice if billy was a girl.
"No Angela, I'm billy!" Luna replied.
"Oh then who am i?"Angela asked
"Mama gurtrude?" I said
"Ok...i guess sorry ahead of time for the impression of mama Gurtrude." angela said
"Wait who am I going to be?" Eva asked
"Well i already called sally."
"That leaves spencer,papa acachalla or sue." Isaac said
"Well dang nab it! Luna already claim spencer! And i not being sue!" Eva cleared her throat and to talling like papa acachallla "So i guess im Papa acachalla!"
"Haha that was actually pretty good!" I said
"Alright enough talking lets role play baby!!!"kiss said in a psychotic voice.we all laughed started playing.
(Time skips)
"And..haha..we..haha.will..haha..see....u.,.....next time!" Eva laughed as she said that!
"Wow everyone loved it eva! They want u to host move vids!" Isaac said as he closed his laptop
"Thats great eva!" I said as i lifted eva up into the air and twirled her around,then kissed her.
"Yay!! Ok but promise me that luna will host next!"
"Ok, sure!" Me and my sibs said at the same time.
"Yay!! And know wat mod we're going to show too!" Luna said with joy.
"Let me guess my little ponies!" Eva asked
"Maybe....."
"Im out!" Me and Isaac said at the same time. all the girls laughed. I kissed eva again (she was still in his arms)
"Aw u too are the cutest couple!" Kiss said in aw. "who knew that my bff would date one of the coolest (and cutest am i right girls?!) guys on YouTube!
"Yep i sure am blessed to find a sweet,crazy, and silly guy like jordan!" Eva said as she kissed me.
"Well im blessed to find such a sweet, kind and silly girl like eva!" I said as kissed her back.
"And im going to puke if u kiss again!" Luna said rudely. so me and eva looked at each other and kissed again it a really long one too.
"Ew!!!! I'm out!!!" Luna and Maddie friend said as they both ran out of the room. I didn't even know maddie was in the room with us!! When she did we stopped kissing and sat down on the couch of coarse eva sat down on my lap.
"Ok kids im ordering pizza tonight wat do u want? And here jordan.....some one wants to talk to u." mama friend said as she enter the room. mama friend handed me a phone.
"Um...hello?" I said shyly into the phone.
"Jordan......is that u?" Said a voice that sounds like mom!
"Mom?!" I asked. the rest of my sibs ran to me.
"Jordan!!"
"Mom!!" I said as my siblings were trying to take to take the phone out of my hand to talk to mom.
"Jordan let me talk to mom!" Cierra scream as she pulled my arm.
"Alright alright! I'll put it on speaker!"
"Mom?" We all said at same time.
"Jordan, Bethany, Cierra Isaac is that u!?"
"Yes mom are u ok?" Isaac asked
"Yes I'm fine! Are u ok?"mom asked
"Yes mom we're fine!" i said as i started to cry. I missed her so much! Man I didn't realize how much i missed her and how much i missed home!
"Hows dad?"Bethany asked she was also crying.
"He's ok he's sleeping right now.We've been looking for u!" Mom said
"Oh...well are u.....sure ur ok?" I asked
"Yes i'm fine, where are u im coming to get u right now!" mom said i heard her keys in the background. " Oh and by the way why didn't u tell me the car broke down?" Mom said with a little angrier in her voice.
"Well were...." i said back got interrupted by thunder from out side. suddenly lighting can into the house and hitting my hand. i fell to the ground in pain. As the phone caught on fire!
"Jord....isa......cier........bethan......" said the phone right before it exploded. And then the lights turned off.
"U can't leave yet the missions not over yet!" Said the voice in my head.
"Well u know instead of hurting my hand u can....tell me NEXT TIME!!" I screamed.
"Jordan are u ok? And who are u talking to?" Eva said as she helped me up. oops did i say that out loud?
"Not really and the voice in my head." i replied.
"Aw.....and ok......?" Eva replied. as i looked up i saw my sibs on the floor. i think they got hit took.
"Well thats a way to tell me!" Isaac randomly screamed
"Why! Next time just tell me!!" Cierra also screamed
"Just tell me next time!" Bethany screamed. eva gave us a weird look and laughed. we joined in with her.
Ok sorry for the long wait i was busy and will be extremely busy until Wednesday so if a chapter doesn't come right away its becuz im busy. anyway hope u enjoyed this chapter.