My long lost brother i never knew about! Luna's POV

I sat in a big meeting type room with Caleb as he interveiwed me. Appearently he is impressed with my powers and wants to know more about!

"Ok luna, can i see your wings one more time?" caleb asked.

"Sure! which ones do you want see? My butterfly wings or my angel?" I asked.

"Angel of course!"

"Ok!" I said as I released my angel wings and flapped them a little.

"Ok can you fly around a little i want to see how you fly." 

"Sure!" I replied as i flapped my wings and started to fly. I did some flips,doughnuts and a couple spins in the air.

"Amazing! um.....can u throw a ball of light at that chair?" Caleb asked.

"Sure! this is fun! I can brake everything in the room?" I asked

"Yep you can! everything except me....... hey do u mind if i ask you some question ?"

"No i don't! what are they?" I said as I landed back to the ground.

"Ok let me just take out my note pad..." caleb said as he looked for his note pad. "ah ha! here it is! ok first question,how old are you?"

"I'm 12 years old!"

"What are you power?"

"I... can fly with my wings,when i have my butterfly wings i can turn Invisible,i can make people fall asleep instantly, when my angel wings are out i have super streangth, i can throw powerful blue balls of light, i as just found out i can teleport! want to see?" i asked

"No not now maybe later.... but very interesting powers! Very Interesting...." Mr. Caleb replied.

"Luna something is fishy about this man!" Lunarealm said.

"What! I think he's just doing his job! He's obviously just trying to see what type of rebel I am!" I repled.

"Fine... but becareful what you say to him! cause....i don't know! just becareful!" lunarealm replied.

"Ok i will! i promise!"

"Um....luna...?" caleb said as he looked at me funny again and wrote stuff down on the note pad. I hope he didn't hear me talking to lunarealm! If he did he probably thinks i'm insane. Oh well! I am insane so he has to deal with it!

"Oh sorry!" i replied. caleb smiile at me pats me on the back.

"Ok good, good, do u have any siblings?"

"Yes..... ." I said.

"Ok cool so do i! i have two! i'm the oldest actually.... sadly my sibling don't even know i exsist."

"Oh i'm sorry to hear that! Oh my bwanwana pweels what happened to cause them to forget you?"

"I.... ran away! I was...born in... in a family of super heroes...."

"So was i  but why did u run away?!"

"Because my parents worked for the super siblings and i wanted to be famous be of me not them! i was tried of just being the one of my parents kids! And they kept ignoring me anyways!"

"Wow! i know how it feels! I ran away from home too! I was ignore too much and i couldn't handle it anymore so i ran away! Especially my sister and my bff!"

"wow that cool we both have something in common! we both have sisters well i have two sisters."

"I just have one ....."

"Cool! I've been looking for my sisters ever since 30."

"Why?"

"Well It was christmas eve eve. My family were going to our grandma's house and I haven't seen my sisters in a long time I really wanted to see them so we can spend christmas together. I went to grandma's house two days early to get ready, man were they going to be suprised! But they never came to grandma's.......cause on there way they died in a terrible car accident. The car slipped on some black ice on there way to grandma's, it spun out of control and flipped killing them instantly.........I was so upset i ran away again and cried until i couldn't anymore!!You know, at first i had no clue that my sisters survived the crash until three years later. Ever since then i've been looking for them with the help of the other rebels. Every day i pray that God will show me where they are! I promised them that i'd come back for them... and now is the time that i need to be with them again. I won't give up until i find them...... so we can be a familly again!"

"Wow! My parents died from a car accident 7 years ago too! My sister was 16 and i was.....5 we were in the car when it happened. We were the only ones who surived. hey random qustion what were your sisters name's?" 

"Luna and Eva. at the time of the accident she was 16 just like your sister and luna was....5  just like you were. eva....should be about.....23 now and luna should be 12."

"Cool! Lol Luna's my name and eva's........wait i'm also 12 years old and my Eva is 23!" I said.

"Luna I smell rotten fish and I think it's from this guy!" lunarealm said.

"Why do you think he's bad?" i asked

"I don't know but....ask him what his last name is!" lunarealm replied.

"Hey mr. caleb....what's your last name you never told me." I said..

"My last name is dash." caleb replied.

"...... Dash? thats my last name!"

"Really! do you know what that means? Your one of my long lost sisters!"

"Luna! I knew something was wrong from the start! this guy is crazy! He can't be your brother! would your sister tell you if u had a brother! non of this makes sense lets leave" lunarealm said in sort of a panic tone.

"What! No! it makes perfect sense! He has two sister one named Eva and luna who don't remember him because he ran away when Eva was very young. So she didn't remeber him. His parents were killed the same place,year,time and day. Yep he's my long lost brother alright!" I replied.

"Really?!!! Awesome I have a brother!" i said as i hugged my long lost brother. It awesome to have another sibling!

"Why are you happy? Now he's going to ask where your sister is and your going to have to take him there!" lunarealm asked in sort of a angry voice.

"So.... I kinda miss everyone. I'm ready to go home now! They'll probably looking for me and are extremely worry about me! And i've been talking heidi and she says i need to forgive them because they didn't know. Like in the bible it's sad when Jesus was on the cross that he cried out to God asking God to forgive them because they didn't know what they did. The bible also says forgive or you will not be forgiven by God. So i forgave them already and i want to go home and there is nothing you can say to get me to stay!" I replied. Suddenly lunarealm got extremely quiet, so quiet i started to shake.

"Luna are you ok?" Caleb asked.

"No! somethings wrong! I don't know what though." i replied. I starting to feel queesy now.

"Well maybe you should sit down!" Caleb said as he gave me a seat. I sat down on the chair.

Why is lunarealm so quiet? why do feel so sick?!

(hope you enjoyed this chapter!)