I can do all things thro Christ

Ok so I haven't really been myself to u all lately. U see im a christian or how i like to call myself "christ"ain,i love my Jesus and he love me and U. The bible says in john 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that who so ever believes in him shall not parish but have eternal life. so i might lose followers and readers but for now on my book is christ bast like it was supposed to but this time no compromising like i was i was to worry about wat all of u would think if i said this but I don't care!(cuz I'm a bird) So im going to go back to my old book and fix it up. My story isn't going to change too much but they will be some changes
And p.s. im really busy lately so I haven't been able to write but i'll do my best to get more chapters.
If u have any questions PM me or just ask me it in the comments.
😃 God bless you! I Love u and so does God and Jesus!

(Isaac's POV)
"Isaac why are u standing there! Start flipping!" Homelessgoomba yelled.
"Nuh uh!" I whined like a little baby.
"ISAAC!?"i'm still scared! I can't do this I would fall! But if I don't Homelessgoomba is going to make me go insane again! Jordan must of sensed wat was going, cuz he telepathy told me. "Isaac it's ok! Just calm down and talk to God.ask Jesus for strength. U can do all things thro christ that strengthen u Isaac." He was right i can do all things through christ who strengthens me! I calmed down closed my eyes and prayer to myself. "Dear Heavenly Father, i need the strength that only u can give. Lord take away this fear in me. Fear u can't have a grip on me anymore! U must leave and go back to the pit of hell where u belong! And Lord replace my fear with your peace and courage. I can do all things through u Lord who strengthen me! And Lord thank u for this courage and peace in the name of Jesus Amen." Half way thro the prayer i felt complete peace and that i can do anything!
"ISAAC IF U DON'T START RIGHT NOW!! I'LL...." Homelessgoomba yelled.

"Ok! ok! I'm starting!" I said cheerfully. wow I'm even smiling now! I turned around and started to backflip.
After I finished everyone clapped. apparently i finished faster then Cierra! Homelessgoomba seems proud of me and is smiling at me.....good!
"Good job Isaac!" Immortalkyodai said hugging me. my platform went backwards and Jordan switch places with me. all i can say is thank u Jesus!

Ok sorry for the short chapter in just really busy!