Eva's bestie returns Angela's POV

"IAMMAXWELLACACHALLA!,HELPME!!!I CANTSTOP!!!!SUCHHORROR!!!HELPME!!CUZIAMMAXWELLACACHALLA!!!DOSOMETHINGTOMAKEMESTOP!!"
(I AM MAXWELL ACACHALLA, HELP ME I CANT STOP!!! SUCH HORROR HELP ME CUZ I AM MAXWELL ACACHALLA!!! DO SOMETHING TO MAKE ME STOP!) Isaac scream psychotically as he shook me. i laughed in like a maniac. I know qat ur thinking but im not going crazy. i mean im not crazy right now. since I'm a villain and villains are already crazy never mind messed up childhood I'm already crazy so there's no need for me to burst out and just random psychotic mess because I am going Christmas can grievance things don't really go crazy or when they're extremely sad, extremely mad,or stubbed her toe on a rock,haven't eaten in a week, or we have headache.other than that we don't go insane because are practically insane already!and for some reason I kind of enjoyed when they go insane I don't know why!it makes me laugh and happy is it weird that kind of turns me on when Isaac is Maxwell? Hey i am a villain after all!
Knock! knock! knock! Hmm so ones at the door" ill get!!" I said as i kick Isaac to the ground. And answer to door.

"Hi!"

"Um......hi?" Say a woman with long blond hair. wearing a pink cami, blue jeans, and short leather boots. She looked around the same age as jordan and eva.

"Who are u?" She asked

"I am Maxwell Acachalla!!"
Bam!!! something fell in the distance.
"Bwanana pweels!!"

"Angela......angel Aristoomos , u?" I replied

Bang! pow!! "snowman! haha!!" Glass breaks in the distance.

"Kiss...kiss angel!" She said trying to look behind my to see wats going on.

"Kiss interesting name."

"Ur's too....hi Maddison!"

"K'ssy!" Maddison screamed.

"U know maddie friend?" I asked

"Yah i used to babysit her before she was kidnapped and now she's back!!"

"Yep! i was saved by ang'la!"

"You were? woah thank Angela for saving her!" Kiss said.

"Well I didn't do it alone!"

"Who helped?" Kiss eyes turned from her normal brown eyes to yellow for a second.

"Kiss angel? is that u?" eva said as she walked to the door. Her eyes turn back to normal.

"Eva dash? is that u?" Her eyes turn yellow again. suddenly i was pushed to the ground and onto the floor. "Extremely loud scream!" as they hugged each other and jump around in circles. Jordan came running in "hey....snowman! do u to know my se.........cret!!!!! jordan flew backwards into the kitchen cause kiss sonic screamed.

"Kiss..u have super powers too?"

"Yes...wait does that mean u have them too?!"

"Yes!!! watch this!" eva teleport form the end of the room.

"Cool!!!"

"I know right!!"eva screamed. i heard a moan from the kitchen.

"Oh yah! Jordan!" Eva said as she ran into the kitchen.

(Eva's POV)
Omgs!!!!!! I can't believe it. my bff that I haven't seen in years because see moved is here!!! And the best part is she is super too!!!!!! I walk into the kitchen and see jordan in a pile of bowls and broken pieces of glass!

"Jordan are u ok?"

"Does anyone want a vegan burger?"

"Omgs I'm so sorry u scared me and i sonic screamed.. its one of powers!""