Eva's and Jordan's wedding. Jordan's POV

"Is my bowtie on right!! No! It's not!! Wait... It's need to be perfect!!! Someone help Maydate! Maydate!! Help! Tie on wrong bowtie on Wrong!!" I screamed as i was trying to fix my terribly twisted tie.

"Yesh Jordan calm down!!" Isaac said. that easy for him to say he's already ready! He's in his grey tux and his bowtie looks great!

"Yeah just breathe in......breathe out..... breathe in.. ..breathe out." James said.. Oh u remember James he is the ginger we saved from the bomb. yeah him well he is a new follower and he's Bethany new boyfriend. He looks good to in his black tux and his tie also looks great!

"Ok....i think we need help should i get call Cierra and Bethany cause i have no idea what to do!" Isaac said.

"Yes!! If they can fix this mess that somehow suck in my hair out! Then yes!!" I said. Isaac paused for second and closed his eyes then opened them again and said "ok there coming!"

(Eva's POV)
"No my hairs still a mess I spilled something on my dress! My vail keeps falling and my feet hurt!!!!" I cried. Walking around in my lace dress

"And ur makeups coming off too!" Francine said.

"OMGS it is!!! I look terrible!!!" I cried.

"Gesh eva calm down!! It's going to be ok this is why we're here just calm down." Angela said

"Do wat i do when I'm panicking breathe in, breathe out, breathe in and breathe out.." Kendall said

"Eva God will work it out, now sit so we can fix ur hair, vail and this stain." Angela said

"Ok thanks! I still can't believe that..." I said as Angela used her lightning to get the stain off

"Can't believe what?"Angela asked

"Last night. it's just what jordan said. That since luna and i are orphans that he would take care of both of use." i said

"Aw!!!" Everyone said

"Well we will be right back! Jordan call he has his bowtie stuck in his hair!" Bethany said.
"How did he do that!?!" I asked

"I have no idea!" Cierra said. we all laughed while Cierra and Bethany danced out the room.

(Time skips)

Jordan's POV

I walk down the aisle and get into my spot everyone we know is here well everyone we recently met. We just wanted a small simple wedding, since it snowed last night it looks gorgeous outside! Everyone is wear there crystal colors. Maddie friend just walked down aisle throwing her flowers everywhere, and now Maddie friend just threw her basket by mistake it almost hit me and Isaac. Wait Maddie friend the flower girl! Eva's coming out!! Suddenly the music changes and the door of the church opened and it started to snow outside. Eva walked down the aisle in her beautiful white lace dress that puffy on the bottom, as she held her cyan Bouquet in her hands and the veil over her face. since her dad is dead my dad is walking her down the aisle of this church.she finally makes it up the aisle to me and the ceremony started. "Today we are here in holy matrimony..." said the priest (skip to the i do's)

"Do u Jordan frye...." the priest said.
"I do!" I said interrupting the priest. Everyone laughed.

"Take Eva dash to be ur wife? "

"I do!!" I said. the priest gave me a look. While everyone chuckled even more.

"Do u mind!" The priest said

"Sorry continue..." i said. eva laughed the priest just nodes.

"To love and to hold, in sickness and in health for richness and in...."

"Heck yah i do!" I said everyone laughed and nearly passed out from laughter!

"TILL DEATH DO YOU PART!!" He screamed with anger. Then it got quite. the priest cleared his throat.
"Oh! I can talk now? Well then i do!" He talking like spencer.

"OK! Do u Eva dash." The priest said.

"Do i do what?." Eva asked.

"Take Jordan frye to be your husband?"

"Well duh!! That why I'm marring him!" Eva said i chucked. the priest face turn red.

"To love and to hold.."

"Wait...hold....oh no holding hands are for married couples?" Eva joked.

"You know wat!! Sorry I'm having a bad day." said the priest.

"Oh i'm sorry! What happened?" Eva asked

"My son broke his leg, just got back from the hospital." He replied.

"Aw want us to pray for him we can do it now?" I replied.

"I don't want to Inturde!"

"Ur not going to Intrude. Dear heavenly father we thank u for complete healing for the man's son in the name of Jesus amen!" I prayed.

"Thanks!" Said the priest

"No problem!" Eva answered. it got silent for a second. oooo it looks like it's going to snow!

"Oh yah the ceremony!!" The priest said! Oh yah!! I guess we all forgot!

"Um... Eva just say i do." the priest said

"I Do!!" Eva said

"U may now kiss the bride!" The priest said. i grabbed eva and kissed her.

"Hey Jordan look! It's snowing!!" Eva said.

"That's cause I'm happy!" I said.
(Like u see in the picture. btw the pic was made by CatMarie7 )
(time skips)
Luna's POV
We're at the Jordan's and Eva's after right now Jordan and eva are feeding each other cake, so is isaac and angela and Bethany and James. I think I'm going to puke! Anyways  now that my sister's the new frye i know that crazy things are about to happen! How do i know? Venturian told me I've been having lots of dreams about them lately. but I can't wait to see the surprise to night in my dream.....

(Time skips)

(Ok hope u enjoyed this chapter!)