The bomb.

(3rd person POV)
(Time skips backwards before the bomb is set.)
The aristo-minions just bursted their way in.
The lead Aristo-minion took a few steps forward and looked around. "Boss maybe he's not here!" Said a Aristo-minion in the background who had ginger hair, all the minions are looking for the Aristoomo's daughter so that they can keep for marring Homelessgoomba, one of there bosses nemeses. when they found Homelessgomba and Angela they will destroy homelessgomba and everyone (except Angela cuz Aristoomo will destroy the aristo-minions) in the room like ordered.
The lead aristo-minion walked to the minion with ginger hair and picked him up by the collar, pinned him to the wall and said"Shut up! he is here! we followed some of their followers here so it has to be the place! And if there not i will tie u to the bomb and u will die with everyone here!"

"Yes sir! Wait....Plz don't kill me! I too young to die! Unlike u who is so old that....i mean tougher and more experienced....and i'll shut up now!" The minion that was pinned to the wall replied in fear.

"I can do wat i want!And if call me old again!....anyways at least find angela and then kill everyone here!" The lead minion ordered all the minions as he unpinned ghe ginger from the wall.

"Don't u think its a little wrong to kill innocent people just cuz ur looking for a some guy who is probably not even here! Or if he is here can't we just killed him and then make everyone here a prisoners for Aristmoos!" Said the minion.(He has a point!)

"Kid.....I Know ur new and all but.....ur a villain!! Ur supposed to do stuff like this! When your parents had u train with Aristoomos they and u agreed to become a villain! so you do stuff like this!like, you know kill people who are innocent, when ur looking for nemesis because you're evil! So right now do what Aristoomos ordered! Or i will personally ducktape u to the bomb! And you're a ginger for pete sakes! U have no soul!!"

"Well i may not have a soul but i do have a heart!" The ginger Aristo-minion said. The lead aristo-minion turned around and slapped the ginger. the ginger hit the ground and passed out. Another minion with black hair ran the the leader and said.

"Sir the super scanner says he is here! but there hiding somewhere and get we can't find them! What do we do sir"

"....i don't know get Homelessgoomba to show him self and give up his bride!"

"Ok sir and one more thing we just got intel that homelessgooma and Angela are married."

"Ok.....wait wat!!! Great!!! Well we still need Angela so I guess we have no choice but to kill Homelessgoomba and take Angela as a prisoner and explain to her father why......give me the bomb! I'll make him came out of his little hiding place!" The lead aristo-minion order as he took the bomb and planted it into the ground and us the auto-door to keep everyone in. Then the leader shouted.
"Homelessgoomba show yourself or everyone here will die! U only have ten minutes!"

The ginger woke up and saw the bomb and began to panic.

"Woah! Woah! Boss are u sure this is a good idea!? I mean..."

"Ok I had enough with u ginger! Tie him to the bomb!" The leader of the aristo-minions commanded. the Aristo-minions grab the ginger and tied him to the bomb. then the leader laughed in the poor ginger face and stripped him of his clothes. He was in his crowbar boxers as he shakes in fear.

"Can i at least have my crowbar?!" The poor ginger asked. the leader throw the ginger's crowbar at him and it hit him in the head. "Thanks!" The ginger moaned in pain. The bomb was five minutes from exploding. Suddenly a shout from the distance and a force of wind come blowing thro the room. Five minion randomly fly into the air.A masked male figure appeared in a grey jump suit with a Rubix cube with a tornado behind it. His suit was similar to bat man's suit.

"Ok Aristo-minions! I here now leave these people alone!" Said the man.

"Oh Homelessgoomba u finally appear i guess all we needed was to plant a bomb a u would show ur ugly face! Now where is ur wife! We can do this the easy way or the hard way! Now give me Angela!" Said the leader of the minions.

"Well i guess its the hard way!" Homelessgoomba said doing his troll face. all the aristo-minions gathered around him.

"Ok it ur funeral!" Shouted the aristo-minions leader. The minions surrounded Homelessgoomba, But before they could attack, lighting hit Homelessgoomba and he hit the ground.

"Wat the...." All the minions said.

"Hahaha!!! Good job boys u did it!" All the minions turned around to see Angela.

"Angela! Good ur ok now we don't have to die ok men lets take her and go!" Said the aristo-minions leader.

"Wait....um...how are we going to get out if there is a bunch of metal doors blocking the ways out?! I want them all open now!!" Angela screamed.

"But then people will..."

"Um...u! Angela!"

"Um...me!....um....me!! It's Me!! There is no um.......s with me!!! Now on lock all my clothes!"

"Sorry miss Aristoomos! U heard her men! Unlock all the doors!!" Said the lead aristo-minion as his men unlocked the doors.

"Good now grab some cake i want to take some with me! Do it now!!" Angela commanded.

(Francine's POV)
So far my plan is working we almost got everyone out.

"Good now grab some cake i want to take some with me! Do it now!!" Angela commanded. Man Angela is really good at being a brat. U see my plan is that Angela distracts the minions while we get everyone out of the building. the clock on the bomb is at 3:40.

"Ok mom was the last one."Jordan said as he approaches me.

"Ok now we find away to knock these man out." i said

"Oh thats not a problem!" Bethany said. Suddenly jordan super ran and knocked out a couple men, Bethany shot vines out of her hands and tied several men up. wait.....there supers too!? Good I was afraid to use powers in front of them and now i can! I used my telekinesis to make men bang there heads on the tables knocking themselves out. but i tried to stay low and do it. The next part of my plan is to knock the guards out when there not looking so we don't give attention to ourselves.

(Time skips)
Angela knocks out the lead aristo-minion.

"Ok let go!" Angela said

"Wait we can't leave them here!" Isaac said

"It's ok they will wake up and stop the bomb either that or just leave. they're trained for this type of stuff." Angela said.

"Ok... if u say so!" Jordan said as we headed out. Suddenly we heard a scream.we turned around to see a ginger haired man in his green crowbar underwear tied to the bomb.

"Hey wait! Plz! Help me!" Cried the ginger.

"We got to save him!" Bethany screams. We ran to him and started to untie him.

"Ok we need to deactivate the bomb!" Cierra said

"We can't we don't have enough time!" Angela said we had less then a minute until the bomb goes off! Bethany and Cierra were untying him.

(Bethany's POV)
As I'm untying the male ginger I noticed he kept staring at me.

"Um.....hi?" He said as i untied him.

"Hi.....so why are u tied to a bomb?" I asked

"I want to leave the party with a big bang." He replied. I laughed.

"Thats not wat i meant! Lol!"

"Oh....sorry.....um lets just say my boss hates gingers" He laughed, i laughed.

"So....ur a minion?"

"Yah but I don't want to....my parents forced me to work with Aristoomos."

"Oh....ok.."

"Can u two stop the chit chat! Dude ur untied! We only have 30 seconds to leave now if u want to live run!" Jordan said. I helped the other fellow ginger up. We ran out of the basement as fast as we could. the bomb went off and we all went soaring through the air.....