Sword guns? Jordan's POV

(Time skips)
My sibs and i walk into our HQ after being called as i walked in eva caught up to me and kissed me.
"So why are we here?" Eva asked as Kiss, James , Kendall, Angela, Kyara, Francine, and Luna walked in.

"I don't know, usually when we're called it's for training." i replied.

"So...this is our first training with Venturian, Homelessgoomba , Immortalkyodai and Bethanyfrye!?!" Luna asked as Isaac, Cierra, Bethany , and I lead them to the plat form that lifts us up in to the air where my sibs and i train.

"I guess so...!" I replied.

"Yay! But does that mean that Angela's not going to train us anymore?" Kendall asked.

"No she's still going to train everyone it's just in order to do that we have to train her ,to train u!" Venturain said.

"Cool! so what do i teach now?" Angela asked.

"What do u want to teach about?"

"Well i want to show them how to use there super weapon...but they were destroyed by my dad...." Angela said.

"U mean these weapons?!" Immortalkyodai said as she pressed a button and 9 podiums popped up from the ground with what looks like the ends of swords! I pulled mine out, yep it was indeed a sword! My on my handle was little blue with the Venturiantale "V" on it and the blade holder. i began to swing it around. aa i did i watch everyones else take out there swords. Isaac's handle was black and with a rubix cube pattern with his super symbol on it. Cierra had a purple sword with her yellow and purple batman symbol on it. Bethany did have a sword she had a crowbar but it still looked cool it had a nice green and plant pattern on it. Luna had a dark blue handle with black Angela wings on it. eva's handle was cyan color. ( i'll give more details when i get a hold of Catmarie) kiss was yellow, Kendall's had a huge blade with a wooden handle. Kyara had a machete ( i'm a little scared with her having that!) and francine had a machete too.

"Wow! Um...well i'm not sure how they makes the work but i do know what they do!" Angela said.

"Ok then u tell what they do and what they are for and we will show them how to use them. ok?" Venturian asked.

"Ok but I don't have a sword! I need it to teach them. I wasn't a follower neither is James so..."

"Oh yah!! We can fix that! Just repeat after me!.......I can i be a follower?" Venturain said.

"Can i be a follower?" James and Angela said.

"Jordan, isaac, bethany, Cierra can they be a follower?" Homelessgomba asked. wait why is he asking us?

"Um...yes...?" My siblings and I answered. wait I'm confused why is he asking me if Angela and James can be follower when the answer is clearly yes!?

"Ok! Angela and Isaac u two are the new followers!" Venturain said. Suddenly two podiums came up from the ground and there was two swords sticking out of them.

"Really thats it?!" Isaac said.

"I agree with him that was extremely easy! Like too easy!"i said.

"What Angela and James asked to be followers, u said yes and now they're followers! Hay all u have to do is ask and u can be follower with the super siblings approval of course!" Bethanyfrye said.

"Wow i guess it makes some sense?" Cierra said.

"Just believe what they say is true! I do!"luna said

"Well ok then lets get training!" Angela said as she took out her sword hers handle was white with white Angela wings. James.........just had a crowbar... With nothing on it whatsoever but he seems happy anyways!

"Ok so the first I'm going to teach u is that u swords or not just and old swords! Cause...well let me show u how! um...venturian how do I activate this sword?" Angela asked. what does she mean by activate are our sword going to turn into robots? Venturain whispered in Angela's ear and her eyes widened then she facepalmed. Angela turned her sword backwards. After that she pulled her wings on her sword back and it suddenly turned into a alien pistol like the one u see in fall out.

"Ok luna, Bethany and James! Luna do what i did to change ur sword. Bethany and James twist the top of your crowbars and turn it sideways. And for every else press ur super symbol on ur sword and hold it sideways." Angela said we did obviously obeyed her! There was no hesitation at all we all turn are swords into guns! The logic on how it work i still can't comprehend! My gun was (one of the guns from halo that Jordan saids he likes for now i'll say) a big gun. Bethany had a pistol. Isaac had a grenade launcher, (i have a feeling we're going to have to hide that from him) Cierra got a waffle gun that shoots out flaming waffles! (I have a feeling that im also going to also Eva got a crossbow, luna got a a semi automatic 22 riffle, Kyara got a sniper rifle.

(Ok i'll add/change the guns and swords later cuz i gtg! BAI!!)