Chapter 15 ~ Past

Alex's POV

· · · Past · · ·

"Why did you do this! You could have ruined your whole life Victoria! Why! Why!" I scream shaking the cell door. "You shouldn't have followed me!" My sister screams spitting on me a little "I wanted to make sure you weren't getting drunk again..your under age! And you were driving!" I spat. My sister sighs "You killed that women and her baby! Your a monster!"

· · · Present Time · · ·

"Shh.." Carl soothes me. I look at him in confusion "The herd past you fell asleep under the car..you look like you were having a bad dream..want to come out and talk?"  Honestly i didn't "N-No I'm good." I say crawling out from under the car.

I walk to the rv and see Carol in tears.

"What happened?" No one answers i look around and see every one but Sofia. "Where's Sofia?" My words make Carol sob harder. Tears are ready to escape my eyes. I walk into the rv and sit down.

"She ran off..two walkers chasing her." Carl walks in and sits next to me, "My dad went after her..came back and she wasnt with him..he says we pick up search tomorrow since its almost dark." I nod my head.

Carl looks at me and grabs my hand which shoots tingling feelings up my stomach.

"I've been meaning to talk to you about something." He begins "The k-"

"Hey! Get off my bed!" Daryl interrupts. Carl quickly moves his hand away and stands up. "Now get! No damn romance novel!"

· · · Later That Night · · ·

Carol is all alone..crying...I feel so bad for her.

"Hey Carol." I walk up and sit down next to her in front of the rv "Do you think we can find her?" She asks pouting.

I honestly don't have the correct answer for her.

"We can hope for the best." Carol nods and walks into rv. Leaving me alone admiring the moonlight.  "So can we talk?" I look back and notice Carl standing there "Yeah come sit."

He takes a seat and sighs. "That dream...tell me." He commands. There's no getting out of this one! I sigh "It was an event from my past.." I turn to him. "You care to tell?" He questions. "It's a secret."  "Please!" He pleaded  "If my sister found out I told you she will kill me." He smiles "Well looks to me she's not here."

I really don't want to tell him...I really like this group and if I find my sister I want her to be with us..that won't happen if I tell him. 

"I can't, my lips are sealed!" I giggle "I will find a way to get it out of you." He teases "Oh yeah how?" I chuckle "Like this.."

He moves in and kisses me. I kiss back. The warm fuzzy feelings return. His big palm caresses my cheek as our lips move in perfect sync.

I don't want to stop...but a groan of a walker breaks it.

He pulls away and stands up holding his gun.

I run into the rv  and get Rick.

"Go inside Carl I got this." Carl does what he's told and goes in the rv.

We both glare at each other before laying down to sleep.

I swear...this boy is my weaknesses.

But I know what I have to do tomorrow...

Look for my sister