Chapter 6 ~ Speechless

Alex's POV
Rick drives up this mountain like thing and Glenn tells him where to park. He parks the truck behind three other cars. Everyone piles out, leaving me and Rick.

"What if I never find them? What if they are already dead?" He struggles getting the last word out.
I feel the same way on finding Victoria but I honestly don't know what's going to happen.
"You will find them...if not today then tomorrow. Don't give up." I reassure him "Thanks." He hugs me and I hug back.
This man...is my friend. We pull apart and get out.

We walk up the hill to see people. I look at Rick who has tears rolling down his cheeks, but the happy kind.

"Dad!"

Rick falls to the ground catching the boy with long brown hair in his arms.

Everything at this point is going in slow motion! He found his family! I'm begin to cry, as if that was me and my sister reuniting. I stand there speechless.

Rick runs to his wife and kisses her. They all go into a peaceful hug, the only thing that looks unpleasant is his wife shooting a guy, who is obviously a cop, his 'sheriff' cap tells it all, a death glare.

- - - Night - - -
Glenn explained everyone to me except Ricks son i have no idea what his name is. Daryl came, he was pissed at Rick, ordered to go get him tomorrow.