Chapter 45 - Day's Like These

* WARNING*

There is a scene in here that contains graphic intimacy. Please don't hate me for it. Here we go with the story.

Carl's P.o.v.

I wake up to talking.

"So, when do you want to start looking?" I hear Alex ask. I open one eye to see who she's talking to...and of course it's Michael! "I'm not sure yet, maybe tomorrow, or you know when ever your-"

I groan cutting Michael off, I hate him with a burning passion. He begins talking again but I groan causing him to sigh in frustration. "Stop!" Alex says, playfully punching my arm. I chuckle as she giggles. "I'll talk to you later about it." Michael says leaving to the other side of the library. "Carl!" Alex giggles. She knew I was trying to get him to leave. "What? It wasn't my fault he was talking during my mourning groans." Akex leans her body on my arm. "Mourning groans?" She asks. I laugh."Alright, you cought me, I was just trying to have fun." I say throwing my hands up in the air. "Just shut up and kiss me." She smiles. I sit up and cup her cheek and kiss her. Alex smiles within the kiss. "I'm gonna go and see if the kids need anything." She says standing up, I reach over and smack her butt "Okay, but tonight I want that ass!" I bite my lip, Alex rolls her eyes and walks to the kids. I get up and get dressed. I have a surprise for her tonight.

Michael's P.o.v.

Her boyfriend is a dick! I can't stand him. When we take over the prisoners I'm not killing him, I'm gonna make him my slave because he's a fucking asshole who deserves the torture I will give to him.

I grab the walkie talkie from my bag. I hide it under my shirt. "Alex, I'm going to the bathroom" She nods and unlocks the door. The only two people with keys are Alex and her douchebag boyfriend. I go to the bathroom. "Hey, man you there?" I talk into the walkietalkie.

"Yeah, what's going on?"

"I was just wondering if you took over that camp you found? The one Martinez runs?"

"Yeah, I have. Victoria is going to her spot tomorrow, so bring Alex tomorrow. I'll radio you. Now go, I don't want people suspecting."

"Oh Gov....I can't tomorrow. There's this flu thing going around. I'll have to wait like a week till it clears up."

He sighs. "Okay, fine, I'm counting on you Michael."

"I know sir."

I turned off the radio and walked back. Alex let me in. It's going to be a long week.

Carl's P.o.v.

The day flew by, you would think sitting in a room all day doing nothing would feel like forever but it didn't. It's night now.

"Alex babe, come here!" I call. I moved our mattress to the very corner so no one could hear what we were going to do. "Where the hell are you?" She asks "Behind the two bookshelves, I'm in the corner." I say. "Sorry, I had to make sure the ki-"

I cut her off by kissing her. I deepen the kiss as I cup her cheek. After like four minutes she pulls away to breath. "I have something for you." I say. I grab her part of the necklace out of my bag. Alex gasps. "I had Patrick fix it." I tell her, she smiles "Thank you." I nod. She turns around and lifts up her hair. I put the necklace around her and begin kissing her neck. I suck slowly which makes her moan. "Remember when I said I want that ass?" I ask putting my hand on her butt. She nods biting her lip. "I want it badly." I say squeezing her butt. "Then come get it." She says.

I move my hands up, feeling every inch of her body. Once I reach her breasts, I gently cup one in my hand, Alex moans. I press my body closer as I harden. "Feel that baby? That's what you do to me." She turns around and kisses me while she strips me of my shirt. She bites her lip as she feels my abs, but frowns when she reaches my scar. "It makes you even more sexy." She giggles smiling again. I rub her back, Alex goes down to my belt.

Thank God she's taking these off!

She unbuckles my belt, then unzips my jeans. She takes them off and giggles. I blush. I'm already showing through my boxers. I chuckle as I take off her shirt. She looks down and covers up her stomach with her hands. "Baby." I say moving her arms. "Those scars make you even more sexy." I say smirking. I kiss her. I unhook her bra. I bite my lip.

I have such a beautiful girlfriend! I couldn't wait any longer! I took her pants and underwear off quickly and throw her on the mattress. I quickly take my boxers off and get on top of her beautiful, naked body. I kiss her stomach and work my way up to her chest. I clutch her breast as I thrust in and out. "Oh God Carl!" She screams. I kiss her lips roughly to keep her quite.

I love this fucking girl!

Alex's P.o.v.

I wake up in Carl's arms. I smile as thoughts of last night flood my mind. "Hey beautiful." Carl says waking up. "Hey." I say "Last night was so fucking perfect." I giggle. Carl nods. "I know baby." He says kissing my cheek. He goes and gets up. "No, stay!" I whine. He laughs getting dressed "I can't, dad wants me to guard the door from the outside, make sure no one gets in or out." I nod. Carl kisses me then walks out. I get dressed and walk towards the kids.

"Hey Alex." Beth says. "Aren't you supposed to be with Judy?" I ask. "Yeah but Carl has her now" I nod. "I have a cool idea." Beth says smiling "I can cut your hair." I smile "I'm in need of a hair cut." I say. Beth sits me down on a chair and grabs scissors and a bottle of water. "I want it up to my shoulders and I want bangs, not side bangs though." I tell her. Beth nods and starts.

I hope we can have more days like this

______________________

Hey so, that was my first time writing something that graphic. I just wanted them to express their love. I'm sorry if it was disturbing. Don't hate me. I was just trying something new....

P.s. Thank you all so much for all the views and votes, it means allot. :)

~ Madilyn