Chapter 39 ~ Welcome To The Tombs

Hi, so I just wanted to tell you before you started reading that I did something a little different. I did a time skip because...Well you will find out. Now to the story! :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex's Pov

It's been three months and no sign of the Governor. Maybe he backed down...we don't know, but what we do know is he's out there and we're not letting our guard down. Everyone has been getting along well,...well almost everyone. Victoria...I don't know she's just been unnormal...I thought she was changed but I guess not. She's been talking about the Govener more and to be honest it's scary. Rick was about to throw her out, but there's only two reasons why he didn't. One, he's afraid she'll return to the Governor. Two, she's my sister. Victoria has a past of doing the wrong things, I really hope she starts making the right decisions. Carl and I are better then ever. Like I said it's been three months, I'm about three months pregnant. My stomach has formed a visible bump. Carl and I agreed on name's. If it's a boy, his name will be Grayson. If it's a girl, her name will be Riley.

"Hey baby." Carl says walking into our cell. "How was your nap?" He asks sitting beside me on the bed. "Awesome." I yawn. He laughs "Your so cute." He says kissing my nose.
"How's the little one?"
"He or She is amaz-" I start to say but feel a little jolt in my lower stomach. "C-Carl." I smile "Whats wrong? Is it the baby?" He freaks. I grab his hand and lay it on my stomach. "Do you feel it?" I ask. I feel the jolt again. "It's kicking." He says smiling. I nod. Tears fall from my eyes. "Awe babe." Carl says wiping them from my cheeks "That's our baby." He smiles "Yes it is." He crawls over me and lays beside me. "What do you want to have?" I ask playing with his fingers.

Please say a girl.

"I want a girl. How about you." I smile. "I want a girl too." He smiles. "I love you." He says kissing my cheek. "I wove you too." I say in a childish voice. Carl laughs and lays his head on my chest and his hands find their way to my stomach. "So, how did it go? Did you get the showers working?" I ask. He nods "You wanna go take one?" I smile "Yes!" I shout. "Alright, Alright." I get up then Carl. He grabs some clean clothes for both of us. I walk out with him behind me.

"Now, for the moment you have been waiting for!" Carl jokes as he turns on the water. I giggle. He walks over to me. "I love you" he whispers in my ear. I put my arms around his neck and his arms go around my waist. I bite my lip. "I wish I wasn't pregnant right now." I say to him "Hmm..why is that?" Carl asks leaving kisses on my neck "Because honestly I want to...you know." I blush. "Oh, baby we can still do it." He says "What about the baby." I ask "It'll be fine I won't crush the baby." I smile "Okay then."

Carl kisses my neck. I moan as he hits one spot. He works his way up to my lips. He kisses me harshly as he takes off my shirt and my bra. He bites his lips as he stares "Your so beautiful." He smirks. "But my scars." I say frowning. "They are beautiful too." I smile and kiss him. I take off his shirt and unbuckle his pants. Carl slides his hands down my hips and takes off my sweat pants. He slides his boxer's off, and takes my underwear off also. I laugh as he picks me up and walks into the shower. The water feels nice on my back. He puts me down and kisses me. I grab the body wash and hand it to Carl. He smiles as he pours some on his hands. I smile as he rubs some on me. He rubs everywhere, he goes gently over my baby bump. I walk into the water and wash off. I then do the same to Carl. He gets done washing his hair as I begin. I step into the water and wash the soap out of my hair. Carl kisses my shoulder and neck, I turn around and wrap my arm around his neck. He kisses me roughly as he picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist. He pushes me gently against the wall. We both laugh as we try to work around the baby bump. Well all know what happened next.

"Thanks for the wonderful shower." I say putting on clean sweatpants and Carl's shirt. It's my favorite shirt of his. It has a paw print on it. I find it cute. "Your so welcome, Mrs. Grimes."
"Mrs.Grimes?" I ask. Carl chuckles "It's gonna happen one day babe." He says grabbing my waist and pulling me close. "I know I say this allot, but...please Alex, I beg you, please no matter what happens, please, always remember us." I run my hands through Carls hair. "Always"

Carl and I walk hand in hand back to our cell. He sits on the bed. "Alex!" I hear Beth yell. "I'll be right back." I say kissing Carl's soft lips. I run out and meet Beth in the cafeteria, she has Judith. "W-What's wrong?" I ask "It's happening! The Governor!" She yells quietly.

Oh my gosh! She grabs me arm and runs out to the court yard. I yank my arm away. "B-Beth Carl is in there I can't leave him!" I yell "Alex there is no time! They are on their way in! Carl is smart he will hide! Now let's go before we get cought!" She yells grabbing my hand, I yank it away. "I'm not leaving him in there!" I yell as guns go off "Just go to the place in the woods! Please! Keep Judith safe! Please!" Beth nods and runs off.

I run and take cover behind a table. I was safe, so I thought.

Someone yanked me from the table and on to the ground. I hiss in pain as I make impact with the cement. I stand up and come face to face with some guy. He comes towards me and throws a punch, he misses. He comes at me again, and punches, this time he hits my face. I fall to the ground from the blow. I feel my lip and I'm bleeding. I start to cry because to be honest I'm scared, not only is my life in jeopardy but so is my baby's.

I stand up. I decided to fight so that's what I must do. I run up to him but I'm to small, his strength over comes me. He wraps his hands around my neck and starts choking me. The sound of gunshots fill the air. My lungs try to fill with air but fail do to this guys strength. I feel myself give up. But then I think of Carl, and my baby. They gave me strength. I pushed the guy with all my force off of me. As the man falls back he grabs the necklace Carl gave me. It broke and fell to the ground. I stumble back, catching my breath. I look up and see the guy from Woodbury pull out a knife.

Ohhh no!

He comes closer to me. I put my hands out blocking him. His strength over comes me again. I yelp as I feel the cold knife sink into my skin. I look down in pain. The knife is sinking into my stomach. The first thing I think of is my baby. The man shanks the knife down. I scream as the pain becomes unbearable. Blood squirts out as I cry and cry. I try to call for help but the pain is so horrible. The guy smirks and pulls out the knife. He pushes me. I fall, my head makes an impact with the table.

Everything goes black.

I wake up in...I don't even know. I look around and see rusty bars as a door. I look beside the bed I'm in and see a boy. He has long brown hair. He looks at me and smiles. He has beautiful blue eyes. His cheeks are stained with tears.

"Dad! Dad! She's up!" The boy yells. I try to move but my stomach hurts like a bitch. I cry in pain. "No...No baby don't move." The boy says. Baby? Why is he calling me baby.

Some people run in and stare at me as I look around confused.

"Who are you people?"