42: haircut

"You know guys, i've been wanting to tell you something.. But i have forgotten it."

"What is it?" They asked.

"Thats why. I dont know."

"Is it about us?" Niall asked. Good thing he asked.

"Yeah. And i think its something related to Zayn." When i said Zayn he was shocked like he thought he have made a mistake, but i dont think it was.

"And .. Harry." Boys got more confused.

The thing is, if it's only about Harry, then the boys knew it must be about our relationship, but Zayn, it's odd. Feels odd but i don't know why i mention him.

"Okay, i got no idea." Liam say as he raise his hands. Well Liam was the most expert guy in question.

"Is it about the way we look?" Niall ask. Well he was the one who keep asking and i think the rest of the boys had gave up. The ones that was still giving me a confused looks are Harry and Zayn himself.

"I think so. I told you i've forgot it. Ask me more specific, Niall. Who knows i'll remember." I said as i try to think harder.

"Is it their way of singing?" Well obviously no. I never did complain of their way of singing and their voices. They managed it good. Perfect.

"No." I tell him.

"Is it his face? Does they need to wear make up to look more adorable?" I laughed and Zayn and Harry is like giving me a bad look saying like "We are not clowns!"

"Obviously no, Niall. I never even think of that. It'll be funny if they wore make up. They will look more like a barbie doll." I laughed.

"Is it about their accessory?" Niall asked again. I think the boys are getting annoyed.

"I dont think it is. Well their accessory may be quite fashioned, mostly, but thats not my issue."

"Okay. Is it about their hairstyle?" Yeah! Hairstyle! How could i have forgotten that?!

"Yeah! Thanks Niall!! I was thinking that Zayn and Harry needs a haircut. Their hair is getting long enough."

"No! No way you're doing this, Allyssa." Their expression is now turning to cold. I have no choice.

"You know Zayn, i appreciate your decisions but it's way too long and you really look very old with that hairstyle you have. And Harry either. I'll take you both to a barber shop later on."

"But I HAVE BEEN DYING TO GET THIS LONG!" Zayn moaned. Harry doesn't really get stressed out like Zayn, so Zayn is the most stubborn guy i ever met.

"I'm sorry Zayn but i'm the manager now and you chose me." I give him a tongue and he give me a hate look. Fine. I'll have to accept that.

"Fine!" He gave me a cold look.

"Thanks again Niall!" I give Niall a brofist and Zayn was giving Niall a hate look too.

And he went out and goes to his room.

"Okay.. i think Zayn will hate me even more." We all laughed.

I can deal with Zayn anytime. He's a good guy.

_________

I went to a barber shop together with Harry and Zayn. The rest were staying at the bus. Niall was playing his ipad, Louis was chatting to Nic. I think they both gets along really well. Lou was heavy joker and he's playful. And Liam was doing some video taking.

Zayn was ahead of us and i let Zayn choose the best barber he wants. So basically he was the only one who knows where it locates.

"Do you think Zayn's still mad at me?" I asked Harry, who wss walking beside me.

"I think he was only upset."

"But his hair is too long, you know it makes him look old. And yours too." I never want to annoyed him. I'm not Lou.

"Yeah i know babe. I will listen to anything you said. Salute to Miss Allyssa!" We laughed.

_________

We went to the barber shop Zayn direct us to. And i let them choose their way of hairstyle.

Zayn is still refused to talk to me. Me and Niall. We will talk.

__________

"Been already a week not talking to you and Niall. I'm sorry for being so harsh to both of you, especially you. I'm just too emotional and i can't hold it. Honestly to say, i love my new hairstyle now and i'm thankful that you force us to. Now more fans love my new hairstyles. Thanks so much!!
From, Dearest Zayn Malik."

Zayn was sending an letter. Why didn't he just tell me face to face? But that's okay. At least he's not mad with us anymore.

__________

Allyssa Cahill: Zayn's not mad anymore!!

Niall Horan: Really? Glad to hear that! Looks like you took control of his mind.

Allyssa Cahill: I can't took control of someone's mind.

Niall Horan: You can. You controlled mine. And rest of the boys.

I know he must have been joking. No such thing as controlling people's brain. I'm not a scientist.

Allyssa Cahill: Haha. Very funny.

Niall Horan: HAHAHAHA! VERY YUMMY!

Allyssa Cahill: Stop dreaming about food, Niall. Before you got eaten by them.

Niall Horan: I can't. And food won't eat me. I'm too huge.

Allyssa Cahill: How i wish you would have a green skin.

Niall Horan: Why?

Allyssa Cahill: So you could be hulk. And you don't have to eat foods. You can just eat the criminals and peoples.

Niall Horan: Sounds yummy.