13: favourite

I finally managed to clean up all this mess for hours. I scroll open the posters that the boys had signed. Then i stick out to post it in the wall. I wasn't sure if i'm allowed to do this actually.

This bus is boring. Not even a single sound of the boys. Or music. So i decide to play the music on.

It was Steal My Girl. Then comes my favourite song, Little White Lies. Aww, this song really has a magic in it. Especially the chorus.

"Hi!!!" Harry open the door and i was kinda shock.

"Wow, look she's make her room look colourful." Niall exclaimed as he look around.

I close the music and honestly, i never knew they would came into my room. Just barged in.

"I think she really like us, especially Liam. She got lots of Liam poster." Louis narrowed his eyes. Maybe he was hoping he would be my favourite.

"Yeah, he was my favourite." I say shyly.

"Whose next?" Harry smirked.

"You." I put my tongue out.

"Ahh, i thought it was me. Then whose the third?" Niall ask with sad face.

"You are, Niall." I laughed. "Fourth Zayn and last one Louis." I gave Louis a smirk.

"No way, Louis was never the last." Liam laughed.

"Nah, you all are way too serious. You are all my favourites. No one is the last." I gave them all a smile that i never gave. Sort kind of happy smile. A real one.

"You all do know it's almost 10p.m." i asked them.

"Yeah. We'll be going. Bye Allyss. I'll show you my room the next morning." Liam give me a big smile.

Oo my, i think i could faint now by his angel smile.

"Look how you've made her, Liam. She's blushing."  Lou laughed.

"Goodbyee!!" I pushed them out of my room. They were basically trying to embarrassed me.

"Bye love." Harry shout. 

_____________

I close the light. It was quiet dark. And i couldn't sleep. Today must be worst day but yet happiest day. God really made my dream come true after all years hoping.

Tears just runs down my cheek. Not because i'm sad, i'm just shock to know that i'm having a ride with the boys. And i know i could not sleep any better thinking of them.

Tommorow will be better. I knew it.