38: a conflict

"Pretty great huh. Now that you're working and i'm still on vacation." I give Nic a smirked on the skype.

"But it's also great to be working, don't you miss to work?"

"Yeah. I missed it. But i really love my vacation. Except the thing i met someone who i wasn't expecting."

"Who?"

"My ex dad and Carrie." I roll my eyes.

"Carrie? She came to see you?"

"Yeah. She apologize for what she have done to me but she's acting strange. And i know she must have a point."

"So?"

"I asked her what's her point. And she said she needed a job and she wanted to work in my company."

"Did you say yes?" He look worrisome.

"Definitely not!! Why would i?"

"Good choice. And about your dad? He got a point too?"

"Yeah. He needed a money for Jason's mom. And so i give him." I still can't believe myself. Why would i give him?

"What?! You gave him? Really? I thought you really hate your dad."

"What can i do? I got no choice. I wanted to runaway from meeting him, but that'll be the last time i see him."

And then, in the middle of nowhere, someone just rushes and barged into my room. It's Zayn. What the hell is he doin?

He look at me fiercely and he notice i was having skype with Nicholas.

"Allyssa. We need to talk." He said so seriously like i barely knew it was the real Zayn.

"Okay.. Talk to you later Nic." I closes my laptop.

________

"Okay. What's going on with banging my room?" I give him a evil glare.

"I don't care Allyssa!!! I just want you to be honest, DID YOU SPILLED THE LEMONADE JUICE INSIDE MY ROOM?!" Okay. Wow. Zayn is so different now. He's like, stressed out.

"No way. You can wipe it yourself, right? You don't have to barged my room just because someone spill lemonade in your room!!!" Zayn is really overeacting.

"I'm sorry for barging your room, and if it's only because of lemonade spill, yes you're right i can clean it up myself. The thing is, someone has spill it into my drawing collection!!! It's from the fans!! Tell me how can i not get mad?" Oh that's why he was so mad. His collection are ruined.

"I'm sorry for your collection but believe me, it's not me."

"Then who could it be? From all those boys, and you, you were my suspection. You could cook, you would tend to sneak into my room." He's giving me an suspicious looks again.

"Hey!! I haven't been into your room since yesterday!! Don't blame me! It could've been Niall, since he was the most clumsiest boys of all."

"Thanks. I'll ask him."

And he left. I could hear Zayn shouting like "NIALL DID YOU SPILL LEMONADE INTO MY DRAWING COLLECTION??!!"

______

"It was an accident, you gotta believe me. I study on how to made lemonade drink and i'm thinking to make Zayn one." Niall give me a sad puppy face. I know he was just being a friend.

"I know. I trust you. But that drawing collection means a lot to Zayn. He'll be fine."

"No. He was really mad. He will never forgive me. Can you just stay closer with me until he forgives me?" He stare at me, looking for me to answer him.

"Ooh we could be like this anytime you want me too." I said as i pat his back. We were walking in the this big city, Melbourne.

"Thanks. I could talk anything to you. Even i didn't tell all to the boys. You're just like my mom."

"What?? No Niall. No one can replace your mom. No one." I shake my head and nod.

"But looks like Liam replace your dad. Ex dad."

He smirked and smile.

"Yeah. He did." We laughed.

We were walking and i suddenly think something.

"You know, why did Harry never ask me out a date?"

"I dunno. But i heard the boys qere talking about you. Maybe he has planned something."

"No. I think he never wanted me to be his girlfriend. He got no choice." I said flatly.

"But he care for you." I give him a eyebrow look. "Don't underestimate me Allyssa. I might not understand love, but i can see the way he look at you. It's just different. You must have mean something for him."

"But i'm just an ordinary fans who is lucky to meet you."

"Who says we can't fall in love with fans? We're human. We don't need to love an artist just because we are an artist." It touched my heart. Niall, you really know how to grab my heart.

______

"Where have you two been?" Liam look worry. Again. Did we do something wrong?

"Harry was looking for Allyssa." Why is he looking for me?

"Why is he looking for me?"

"He wanted to ask you on a first date, but you were gone- with Niall so i guess he was upset."

"I'll call him." I sound so excited.