10: the offer

"Who was that?" Harry ask me.

"Ooh, that was my assistant, Jeff." I said.

"A boy?" Niall pounder.

"Yeah, i wasn't really comfortable having a girl assistant, so i choose him instead." I clearly explained.

"Allyssa Cahill. Born in 20 January 2000. She was 22 now. And she was now a famous young entrepreneur."

I was staring at Louis. Why did he bother to search me?

"Wow. A famous entrepreneur. This must makes you rich." Niall exclaimed happily.

"And she was born in Taiwan." Louis ended.

"And that's far away from here. Why would you come here?" Zayn asked me.

"Well, my company sort of falling down.. and"

"What company?" Harry ask.

"It was sort of export stuff. Like artists and singers. Like Katy Pery album and accessories, or Nicki Minaj, or Justin Bieber."

"And no One Direction?" Everyone now looking at me.

I couldn't explain all this. It's hard. It's like..

Ring ringg!!.

"Wait a sec. Yes Hello. Jeff, it's good to hear news from you. What took you so long? So how? Have you find the..? What? And how long should i wait? 2 months? And what am i suppose to do in here?, well there is a shopping centre i guess.. anyway, please try to confirm again. Bye."

"Vas happenin?"

"The airport is closed for 2 months due to some technical problem. I guess i can't go to America." This is horrible.

"Well, Paul suppose to be here. But since he quit his job we got one extra ticket for you." Niall said with bright eyes.

"Really, can i? Will it be bad for all the fans?" Starting to think that rumors may be spreading.

"You are really welcome, you know that." Liam giving me a smile.

"And you don't have to pay either." Zayn added.

"Thanks guys." I felt my heart was exciting.

"Jeff, you don't have to buy me any more tickets, i have got one." I give a smile to them. "Yeah, i'm sure. I'll be calling if i need to. Bye."

Woo! She is going to stay withh the boys for several months!! How happy she could felt. And she experience to live with them throughout the tour.