31: stupid flashback

"Wake up our little charming manager!!" Zayn shake my head.

"Hey. Wake up." Niall knock my head. He knock it as if i'm a door.

"Wake up sweetie." Sophia shake me.

"Maybe i should bring some pans." Lou said and i could hear his footstep.

I cover myself with blanket. I wasn't ready to wake up.

And then i could hear footsteps running.

"WAKE UP ALLYSSA CAHILLLLL!!" he said as he knock the pans.

"Arrrr. Go and do your rehearsal yourself. I need some beauty sleep." I said as i cover myself up.

"Fine. We'll do our rehearsal ourself." Lou said as he call other boys.

________

Wait. I'm a manager. What if Simon said i'm an unresponsible one?

So i get out of my room, still using my pajamas.

I went to Lou's room and yes, music's everywhere...

"I thought you were sleeping." Everyone look at me in shock.

"Yeah. But i know you have your concert later on. Wait!"

"What?" They look at me confusedly.

"How about, making this concert a free one?" I give them a smile.

"Yeah!! That's pretty good deal." Liam looks excited.

"We've been thinking on free ones but Paul never allowed us." Niall muttured.

"I'll guess i'll be calling on Simon to ask if he allows us." I try to grab a call.

"Maybe i should. You know, since i have the sweetest mouth." Is Liam joking?

"Yeah go ahead. Sweet talker." I laughed. Probably that's how he turns to be my favourite.

So Liam went out and try to make phone call. I wanna go out and see how does it goes, but i felt sorry because of Sophia. I felt like i was their third wheel.

They are cute couple. For me its a yes. I never saw Liam smile so widely and when he was with Sophia, that smile just appeared. He must have felt something different for her.

How i wish to have this kind of love. But it's not possible...

"Hey Cahill!!!" Lou shout and Niall give me hand gestures to make me realize they were calling.

"Yeah? "I was finally awake in my daydream. I never thought they were calling me.

"What were you thinking?" Harry look shock. Did i dream too long?

"Noo. Just my family.." i said.

"You know, you don't have to think about your dad anymore.." niall reassure.

BUT I WASNT THINKING ABOUT MY DAD. AND HE'S NOT MY DAD ANYMORE!!

"Yeah. You should forget what happens last night." El also reassure me.

"Bu,,, butt,, i wasn't thinking about him!! And he wasn't my Dad!! He's just an exfather i had once ago!" I said harshly. They look shock and i know they don't mean to hurt me, but i don't know why tears just drop in my cheeks. It feels hot.

"I'm" niall try to explain..

"I know." I shake my hands to tell him that he don't need to explain.

"I'm sorry. I've been going crazy this past days. I need to go out and take a shower. Bye guys." I said and i leave the room.

______

Well i lied again. I was thinking of sneaking out even with my pajamas. I don't know why and how, i feel i need to get fresh air to forget all this stupid flashback.

I need to wash away all this pain. This was probably the worst pain i ever felt.

I was walking outside and i felt that someone was following me. Or if that was only my feeling.

But as i walk further, i could feel some flash. Like a flash of a camera. Yes! Someone was taking pics of me.

When i glance back, the person wasn't there. I started to get frightened. What if that person was a papparazi? So i run and head to the bus.