30: not a coincidence

We really shop a lot. El was with Lou all the time but Sophia was with me. I don't know why but Liam kept talking with Zayn and Harry and i think their conversation's pretty funny.

"Let's come inside!!" I told Sophia.

"Really? You know that you have been shopping for hours." She smirked.

"Yeah i think. Look at the boys. They look exhausted. And Niall too. He look pretty weak. Niall ! Wanna have dinner?"

"Definitely! I was waiting for you to say that." We laughed.

We laughed and we have fun. Today probably might be my good day. Although i meet someone who i never thought would appear.

And i think i said that way too early.

We were heading to the bus and then i saw an old man.

Is he? I stand and gawk. And he, looked at my way.

_________

"You know him?" Harry ask as he saw my face. Deeply shock.

"Yeah. I'll be speaking to him for a moment." I said flatly.

"We'll be waiting here." Liam said in exciting tone. I know he was comforting me, but somehow it did not make me any better. So i gave a thumbs up without looking at them. At least Liam knows that i'm listening.

I walk closer and try to walk louder so he could listen and turn. And he did. He doesn't look shock and i try not to.

"Allyssa. You have grown more beautiful than i thought." He try to come closer but i moved away. And i think he understood. That i never want him here.

"Why do you come here? And how do you know i'm here?" I give him flat tone and harsh face expression.

"You know. Jason has been telling me to come back to my old family. He said that you all would feel lonely."

"Hahaha." I give him a fake smile.

"How old is Jason?"

"14" he said.

"How kind of him to think of us. But tell him, no thanks. I don't need a father anymore. And you better take care of em. You have ruin our lifes, and you don't have to ruined theirs." I said more harsher and i try not to cry. Why does this guy had to come again after he had left us?

"I'm truly sorry, Allyssa. I never meant to hurt you. Its just.. it happens just like that. Can we just forget the past?" He asked stupidly.

"Really? Happened just like that? And yes. I've been trying to forget the past and live like there's no tomorrow, but you just appeared here and ask my apologize! Let me tell you something, after you abandoned mum and us, i knew i had to find a job. Mum is too old to work and Clara, she has to go to school. On the first day, i couldn't find any. And so i couldn't go home without anything. And so i slept on the road somewhere and i told my mum i got a good job and i was given an apartment to live. It took me 2 weeks to find a job and one day my friend saw me cleaning toilet and he offered me a job in his company." I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. I never wanted to tell anyone. Now i guess the boys and El and Sophia have listened in everything i just said.

"I'm sorry. I never knew things are going to be like that. And your friend's really kind." He said with deep tone.

"Yeah he's Nicholas." I said, wiping my eyes.

"What's your point coming here?" I glanced shot at him. I knew he want something.

"Jason's mom is sick. And i need money to help her. My company sort of having bangkrupt."