24: burn out

I looked at the boys from the back stage. They really look ready.

And Harry, he was absolutely amazing. And so was the rest.

I take some pictures of the boys.

When they sing, it seems like they were drunk into the world of dreams.

______________

"You are all amazing!!" I clapped my hand as they were leaving the stage.

"Look how happy you boys have made your fans!!" I said, and in no time my eyes getting wet.

"Yeah, they are our fans and they are the best fans in the world. And so if someone gonna mess them up, they'll be.. hey!!! Don't cry!! Why are you crying!!" Niall said as he look at me. Everyone started to look at me.

"She's just getting a little too excited." Harry said as he give me a hug.

Wow. I always refused Niall's hug, but now when Harry hug me, i can't refused.

What was going on with me?

____________

New york is also beautiful. I think i'm going to spend tons of money here.

"We're going to have an interview later. Do you wanna come?" Liam offered.

"No thanks. I think i'm just going to stay at my room." I said.

"It'll be 4p.m. You can come if you change your mind." Liam said.

But i think i won't.

____________

The boys just leave. Great, this bus just felt more empty.

I was just, holding my phone, looking at the gallery, pictures that i took without no one notice, as if i'm a spy girl.

I'm sure i'm allowed to post. So i post on twitter.

"Look how cute @Real_Liam_Payne is "

And i post the boys.

"The boys doing their concert today on NYC. So glad to hear their voices!! Absolutely amazing!! @Real_Liam_Payne @Louis_Tomlinson @NiallOfficial @Harry_Styles @zaynmalik @onedirection"

___________

Still doing nothing. I guess this trip was not going to be good at all. I wanted to go outside, but i'm afraid something might happens to me, just like last time.

I think i should be calling Jeff how's my company been. Has it been good or worst.

"Hey Jeff. How's the company going on?"

"It's good miss. The company is going better."

"Good. Great to hear that. You have done a good job." I said.

"It wasn't really me, it was your friend, mr. Nicholas who came and helped out."

"What..?"

"And he recommend you to sell Anime posters and stuff, to help out." He continue.

"Okayy. Thankss. I'll be calling back."

___________

"Thanks a bunch. You just did save my company. I couldn't know what would i do without you." I said happily.

"No problem, Allyss." He said.

"But i thought you were having vacation..?"

"No, that were just lies."

"Hey. I was wondering, you said you like one direction, but why weren't selling their stuffs?.." he asked.

"Long story, buddy. But i'll think if i wanna sell it. Thanks yo. For everything. I'm just happy you were my friend. Bye."

I sigh.

Then the door opens.

"How's the interview going?" I asked, feeling exciting.

"Perfect. Runs so smooth." Liam replied.

I sighed again.

"What's going on, girl?" Zayn asked as he sit beside me.

"Please answer me, yes or no?"

"What do you mean yes or no?" Everyone asked, confusedly.

"JUST ASNSWER ME!!!" I shriek.

"Well, i'm always yes to a question." Liam answered.

"Yes would always me, it's always the most positive answer." Lou added.

"I think we three goes the same." Harry laughed.

"Thanks guys. I think i know what to do."

"Whatt..??"

"Nicholas, i decide to sell one direction's stuff. Get all posters, clothes, bracelets, albums, videos and everything you could get. Also perfume. I don't care how much this cost, just do it"

"Yes madam." Nicholas laughed.

"I think we know what's going on." Harry laughed.

Yes!! Finally she is brave enough to sell her bae's things!! Thanks to Nicholas whose willing to help her out!! She's lucky!!