15: where's Harry?

"You make this?" Niall shout.

"Yeah." I said. "I thought you were still sleeping." Wondering.

"You know it's 7a.m. now." Niall give me a grin. "And oh, thanks for the food. Now finally someone would cook something for me." He exclaims happily.

"Well, i was going to cook everyday if you want." I smile.

"You're my ANGEL!!" He ran and hug me.

"Whoa wow!! No HORAN hugs!!" I tried to ran away.

"No one ever did reject Niall's hug. You're the first. HAHAHA!" Zayn said as he walk to the kitchen table to sit.

"No. I don't meant to reject him. I'm not used being hug and kiss and so on and so it's better if you give away to the fans. And by the way, morning Zayn." I smiled at him.

"Yeah i know. You're asian girl. Culture is just different from us." Niall reassure.

"How about this?" Louis said as he came near me and put his hand into my shoulder.

"It's.. okay actually. And morning Lou and Dad." I said.

"She's calling you dad!!" Lou laugh as Liam narrowed his eyes back at him.

"Why? Is he not called as Daddy Direction?" I ask.

"He is, but mostly fans called him daddy direction, not dad. Dad sounded very old." Lou continues laughing.

I have already not meet my father for several years. My father and my mum divorced some years ago. And so i thought Liam was my daddy direction, and so i called him dad. I don't wanna even think of my father anymore.

"What did you buy, Allyss?" Liam said as he points the plastic bag i was holding.

"It was drinks and cans that i bought at the supermarket before. And milks. You can drink it actually. It was for you boys." I said.

"It was really nice of you A." Zayn said.

"No worries." I smiled. "And you call me what? A?" I give him a smirk.

"Doesn't it sounds better than calling you Allyss? And besides, its easier." Zayn smiled.

Yeah. Keep it up. Zayn.

"Where's Harry? He's the only one not here." I wonder.

"Harry always a deep sleeper." Lou giggle.

"Okay. I'm gonna go back to my room. See you later, boys." I said as i walked away from the kitchen.

She was going to meet Harry and not going back to her room!! Aww she cared for Harry.