17: hanging out

"Boys, i'll be going out now." I said.

"Where are you gonna go?" Zayn said as he fix his hair.

"Shopping. There are local shops around. And beach." I said. "Whose comin with me?"

"I'll go!" Niall cheered.

"Great. Anyone else?"

"Sorry A, i've got twitcam going on." Liam said.

"And i hate shopping, sorry to say." Lou said.

"And Zayn, he's sleeping" Lou added.

"And i guess, Harry's too." I sigh. "What a good sleeper."

"Let's go, Niall." I said.

"Wait! I'd go!" My head face and saw it was Harry.

_______________

"I thought you were sleeping." I said looking at him.

"No, i was just in my room, staring at nothing." Harry try to imagine.

"Then i think it's best to bring you around, to release your boredom." I teases.

"And food!" Niall added.

"We'll eat later, Niall." I said in chuckle.

There were lots of shopping districts and the boys were just waiting outside the shop. Maybe shopping wasn't their hobby either, but i'm just glad they were around.

I bought sweater in case if it turns out to be cold, cardigan and some fancy skirts and dresses. I think i'm done shopping for today.

"Where do you wanna eat?" I ask Niall, as he was the food expert.

Sort of.

"There are one famous restaurant around here.. ah there. Let's go inside." Niall direct us.

Harry was sitting beside me and my opposite was Niall.

"I'm ordering beef and some milkshake please." Niall said to the waiter

"I think i'm ordering some spaghetti." Harry added.

This restaurant, surprisingly, wanted to make me fat. I'm trying my best to get slim and this is ruining me.

"I think i'm going to order just fish and chip. Thanks."

The waiter leaves.

"Really? Just fish and chip? What were you thinking?" Harry narrowed his greeny eyes at me.

"Yeah. He's right. I thought you're a food expert." Niall said.

"Really? Trying to insult? I thought you were the food expert. Nah. Just joking. I love food. Just as much as you do. But i don't really eat western food. I'm more on Asian." I explain, looking at the waiter who was looking at me too.

I know i look different! Don't look at me, stupid waiter!!

And i think he knows i was narrowing my eyes, telling him not to look at me. Even Harry notice what i was doing.

"Maybe next time we'll bring you to Asian restaurant." Harry laughed.

"Sounds great." I said.

___________

We were walking as we were going back to the tour bus. It was quiet.

"By the way, Simon is coming to see us in next 3 days." Niall told me.

"What? You mean Simon Cowell?" I was shocked.

"Yeah. He was going to see you and to us." Harry get in.

"Wow? Me? I thought no one knows my identity." I said, narrowing my eyes at Harry.

"What? Does it look like i'm the one who spill the beans? It was Liam, dear." He said.

Okay. If it's Liam then i won't say anything. You know how much Liam means to me.

Do you think something is odd when niall and harry joined her to go shoppingg? I felt so.

What did Simon wanna do? Strange and odd. But thats alright. Let make more chapter rocks!!