26: wise choice

"What am i suppose to say when Simon arrived?" I walked around circling the dining table, looking panic.

"I don't know, miss Cahill, but you should take this." Lou said as he passed his phone.

"What am i suppose to do with that?" I put my both hands on my hips.

"You should be recording it when you talk to Simon. We wanna hear everything he said and you said."

"Wow you sound like a stalker haha." I laughed. "Okay i'll do that." I put a tongue out at him.

"And i want that COMPLETE! I WANNA HEAR EVERYTHING YOU SAID!" Lou shouted as i leave the dining room.

"Yeah yeah."

_____________

Simon is here. They were talking to the boys something.

What was they talking?

"Allyssa. Simon want to talk to you." Niall shouted.

"I'll be there. Hold on."

This is it. Take a deep breathe. Hope i don't get kick out of the bus.

"Mr. Cowell. It's nice to meet you." I said as we shake our hands.

"Nice to meet you too, ms.Cahill. Now boys, if you'll excuse us, we need to talk private." Simon ordered the boys.

Lou was giving me a wide eyes, i know what it means.

So i open his phone and press record button.

"So, ms. Cahill." He continue.

"Please. Just call me Allyssa."

"Yes. As i was saying, One Direction manager Paul Higgins had just quit his job several months ago. I was doubting if One Direction would be any better. You know, boys are somehow immature." He said.

"Yeahh. I know, especially Louis." I giggled.

"I heard a lot of news from the boys. Niall said you could play guitar well. And you could cook. Zayn said you could sing better than him. And he did say you are intelligent. Louis said that you are a good friend of him because you never complained when he call you Cahill." He laughed.

"Wow. They said this to you?" I was starting to killed them later on.

"Yeah. And Harry said you love to sneak out, just like him. Liam said that you can programm the computer faster than him." He continue.

"Well, the sneaking out thing was because i wasn't used to this place. This place is still new to me. And about the programming thing, i'm a business woman. Programming definitely my thing." I try to explain.

"I know Allyssa. That's why i was asking, if you wanted to be the manager of One Direction, to replace Paul."

"WHAT? MANAGER??!!" I couldn't have been mistaken. I almost press the stop in the recording.

"Yes miss."

"No way. I'm a guess. And hey, manager in business state is definitely different from pop stars. And what if i make mistake? I couldn't lost a risk." I shake my head.

"That won't be really necessary. All you do is to manage the boys. You don't have to intervene their music. They know what to do. I know you'll agree. But there a condition."

"What?" I moaned.

"Please don't tell your identity to the fans. It is not allowed to have a girl managing a boyband." He confessed.  "But you are also a fan. So you must have know everything about them." He said, with a smile.

"Fine. I'll agree. Thanks Simon." I said.

"I'll have to go now. Bye. Goodluck Allyss." He said as he leaves the bus.

_________

"Okay, what was going on?" I said in annoyed tone, putting my both hands in my hips.

"We want you to be our manager, that's all." Lou said.

"And i need you to stay here to make breakfast everyday for me." Niall said as he try to hug me.

"But you told him everything about me!!!!" I said, biting my lips.

"So he'll agree that you'll be our manager." Harry added.

"Fine. We'll start tomorrow." I muttered.

I gave him back his phone.

"You really make up your promises." Lou give a smirk.

Yeah yeah.

Allyssa thought that Simon came to meet her was to kick her out of the bus! Lol but it wasnt! She thought Simon was hard guy but actually he was pretty nice to her. And after the boys had heard the recording, Lou got busted by Allyssa for speaking too much! Payback Lou!