44: gossips

"Hey Nic. Wanna go buy some drinks?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Let's go!!"

We went out. I have lose this feeling for so long for this friendly hang outs. Its been too long since i keep on prioritizing my work. It feels gone. Vanished. But now it came back to me.

"You know we haven't been together for years."

"I know." I smiled.

"Are you happy?"

"Yeah definitely. Thanks Nic."

"How does it feels?"

"What do you mean how does it feels?" I gives Nic a question mark face.

"Dating with Harry Styles, 1/5 of One Direction. It's a shame you weren't dating with Liam."

"What?! Liam? Hey no kidding he Sophia. Why would he date me if he has already the most prettiest girl ever?"

"Well Liam was your faves and i was quite shock when you said you were dating Harry. I thought you would be dating Niall, since you both got a very good appetite." Yeah. I was thinking that i would be with Niall, but it turns out to be Harry anyways.

"Dunno. Things just came out to be like that. But i love my life. Now that you're here." I hug his back neck from behind.

We brought some drinks in the cafeteria and i posted on twitter. I felt we are twins.

I bought caramel milkshake and he bought vanilla milkshake. We took selfies together with the milkshakes. Posting with #twins #milkshakes #besties.

"Let's go back now. You haven't made Niall breakfast." Nic laughed.

"Yeah. Simply like i'm his chef."

We talked jokes, and we finally get to our bus.

"What do you think Niall would say when you first open the door?"

"Well, he would say.." i used Niall irish accent, and continue, "hey Allyssa!! You haven't make me breakfast!!"

He laughed.

We open the door. And we could see all the boys were gathering in the living room. They look panic. And worried. And i don't think Niall even thinks about breakfast.

Only Harry. He looks mad. Upset. Or whatsoever. Why are they looking grumpy in this beautiful morning?

"What's going on?" Nic asked. He must have suspect too.

"Where did you go in this early morning?" Niall asked.

"Buying drinks with Nic. Why?" I asked confusedly. Surprising he wasn't asking about the breakfast.

"Have you check your twitter, Allyssa?" Liam asked.

Okay. Something must have gone wrong.

"You should better read twitter." Harry give me a angry expression.

"What?" I open and read all those tweets after i post the pictures.

Is @AllyssaCahill dating with someone else? How about Harry?

@AllyssaCahill is a slut. She has already Harry Styles. She's cheating on Harry.

I can't believe @AllyssaCahill would do this to Harry. She was really fell for Harry but why did she was closer to her friend than Harry?

Okay. I could see people were posting pics of me hugging Nic.

The boys were waiting for my answer.