16: sweet talk

I lied actually. I wanted to see why Harry haven't woke. And look around his room.

Okay. So my room was at the corner. Right corner. There 5 room exactly after my room. Going to the left. Beside my room, the lights were on. So not this room. Beside the 1st room, the light were not on. It was off. But the rest were on. So this is it. This is his room.

I open slowly, and sounded a little creak. And there Harry was, still sleeping.

He's cute when he sleeps. I can't help but giggle. This guy doesn't know how cute he is when he sleeps.

I went closer and i could saw his curly hair, and red lips. Oh my.

Okay. Stop staring at him. I turn back and i decide not to wake him up.

But, surprisingly..

"I know you're there." He sounded like he was lazy to talk.

I turn back and look at him, but he was not looking.

And then he opens his eyes. And he smile.

I think i just did fall on my knees.

"Sorry... to bother you Harry. Bye. Keep on going to sleep."

"Nah, i can't sleep anymore. Now that you're here. But i'm glad you're here." He said as he opens the lamp.

_____________

"So hey, i've been thinking on my mind since yesterday. The thing is, i was curious why you didn't run and try to take Niall's hat when he threw it to the fans."

"You noticed." I stuttered.

"Yeah, all the boys noticed. So tell me why."

I sit at his bed and he try to look at my eyes as if he listens carefully.

"Don't look at me like that. You really make me heart bounce off" Just without notice, the word that i think slip of through my mouth.

"Oh I'm sorry." He gives a laugh. "Now come on, do tell me why."

"It was nothing. I know that if i try to ran and take his hat, there will be thousand fans running after me, and besides, i know myself wasn't a good luck." I joke around.

"Make sense. And may i ask you the last question?"

"Go ahead." I said.

"About your company. You said you were selling singer's stuff and clothes, you mention Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, and JB, but you did not mention us. When Niall ask you why you didn't mention us, you were not answering, as if you got confused or you wouldn't wanna tell us. Did you sell it or not?" Harry briefly explain.

This question. Had been stucked in my head for countless times. I know one day someone was going to ask me, but i did not know it was going to be today.

"Please.??" Harry pleaded.

"Okay. I'll tell. I told you that i were a fans of One Direction, and i pray everynight that God will let me see you boys. And so i know that being fame was the only choice i could have. But i wans't really fond of being an artist or singers. I mean, i like to sing, but i know being a singer means my life is going to be very hard. So instead, i choose being a famous business woman. And now, i was. I was happy and i know that i was going to meet you. And you were going to notice me. That was my plan."  I stopped.

"But, but something happens before that. I had a family problems. My dad and my mum divorced after that. Then after all this incident, i changed my mind. That i will give up hope in myself on meeting One Direction. So for several years i wasn't opening your website anymore. And so i never know how you have been this past years. Yes, i did think of selling 1D's stuff, but this will just makes me heartbroken. And i don't wanna cry anymore." I try to smiled.

And i continued. "That's why, before, when i called Liam "dad", Lou just laughed at me because most fans would called him "daddy direction". He stared at me blankly. "Well, you were still sleeping." I giggle.

"Now i could see why. You could call him dad, Allyss. Liam won't budged." Harry said, giving a wink. Just a sudden there was a distractions.

"TADAAAAAA!!" Niall and Lou open the door as they screamed.

I could see all the 4 boys are standing up watching me and Harry.

"You are a big stalker, don't you?" I said, giving both a dead look.

"We were following you, when you said you want to go to your room. Oh oh~ but you were lying. You were going to Harry's." Zayn teases.

Damn, they know it.

"Looks like someone's getting blushed again." Lou teases.

"I was just.. checking if Harry had awake or not." I mumbled.

"Looks like Allyss choose me than you, Lou. You LOSE, mate!" Harry laughed. This time, he laughed so hard.

"Hey, i'm not a doll just to entertain someone." I hit Harry's arm playfully.

"You're not. And A, you can call me Dad, anytime you want. I don't mind. Don't listenef Louis. He's just being naughty." Liam pats my shoulder.

Liam is really kind. I never regret that i like him. He will always be my favourite. This makes me so happy.

"See what i told ya." Harry smiled. "And why is he calling you A?" He ask, confusedly.

"Because you just did missed the ride." I smirked at him, which he looks confused.

Can't help but look laugh at how helpless he was.

Harry was really cute when he sleeps. Look like helpless animal haha. Allyssa might got blushed by stalking boy's room!!! Does it gives you a hint what does that means? Allyssa care about Harry. And Harry too!!

And the boys followed her!! They must have know that she was going to harry's room. How embarrassed she felt when the boys stalk her. The boys are just cute lil stalker.