46: help me

"Boys!" I called out. But no one answer.

"Harry!!" I shout louder.

"Yeah?" I couldn't see him, i could only hear his voice.

"You wanna go out with me?"

He wasn't saying anything for long time.

"No. Sorry babe. I'm super duper tired. I need to sleep more." And he closes the door.

Fine. I'll have to go out myself.

__________

I've been too long for not going out alone. Now i do. It feels scared.

I will just be a while. Just a while..

Voices that have been danggling in my head.

I went to a cafe and i bought the caramel milkshake that i bought several days ago. I find a table for me to sit on and drink. Then my phone vibrates. It's Niall.

Niall Horan: Where are you Allyssa? You haven't made me a breakfast!!

So his point was to asked me to make him a breakfast.

Allyssa Cahill: Cafe. Bought caramel milkshake. I'll be back.

So i keep on drinking and across me, i saw the four strangers. It was the same people who were in the time that i was buying the boys' posters.

How could they be here? And they were looking at me, giving me a sly smirk.

Ookay, this is creepy. I'll have to go.

So i get up and i leave the cafe as soon as possible. And i could hear their footsteps behind me. What do they want from me?

And i could hear louder footsteps. And i ran as fast as possible. But just in instant, i couldn't see anything. It's dark. And i couldn't move. And i just doze off.

_________

I woke up and i saw myself was tied up to a big wood. My legs and my hands. I was in a room. Filled with stack of hays. It looks like i'm in a stable.

My bags were taken. Looks like they wanted something more than money.

I try to shake myself from the rope i'm tied to, but it's useless. It's too strong.

Then the door was opened. I froze.

The four guys were standing in front of me.

"Hello Allyssa Cahill." The guy with a pierce earing in his nose said.

"H- how do you know my name?"

"Oh, we know everything about you." The guy with tattoes everywhere on his hand and legs smile slyly.

"What most important is, we know you're father owes something big to us." The first guy said again. What does my father owes? Then why i'm in responsible to this?

"He owes us a big debt of money and he never paid us." The third guy said. They all looked alike.

"We want his company assets." The first guy said in very sly tone.

"Then, how would i know his company assets? He never told me!!" I told them panicly.

"I don't care how you do girl, but we can't wait much longer. Three days if he won't give us, we will kill you. Or we will do something good about you." They laughed.

What are they gonna do?

"I won't do any help to my dad. He's not my dad anymore!!! You'll have to ask him, not me. Now let me go!!!" I shake harder to let the rope unloosen, but it just can't.