40: did i saw what i saw?

None of the boys have awake. I went to the kitchen and scroll the fridge but it was empty, except for soya sauce and lemon. What am i gonna make with only soya and lemon?

I try to skype Nicholas but he wasn't answering. He was always available but why isn't he answering?

"Morning Allyssa!!!!" I turn back and saw Niall. He was running toward me and hug me. Whoa.

"Morning Niall. Looks like you have a good sleep." He was like smiling so wide and usually he would mourn.

"What would you make for breakfast?" Yeah Niall was waiting for me to make him something.

"I dunno. What's left in the fridge is soya and lemon. Should i make soya lemonade drink?" We laughed.

"Ew!! I wouldn't want that." He give me a ugly face. Dat face.

Then suddenly someone knock the door.

"I'll be getting the door." Niall said as he walks away.

We never had someone to come. And it's still early. Is is Simon?

Then i could hear Niall and the stranger's conversation.

"Yeah i'm Niall. Come in. Let me help you with your luggage."

Then i hear the stranger's voice. Sounds familiar.

"Where's Allyssa?"

It's Nicholas!!! Could it be him? I ran and i saw them at the living room. It is Nicholas.

"HEY DUDE!!"

"HEYY!!" he hugged me. I can't believe he's here. And he's bringing a luggage.

"How do you know i'm here?" I haven't told him yet.

"That's a secret." Niall wink his eyes. So they have planned all along. That's why Niall was so happy.

"You know him?" I ask Nicholas as i point Niall.

"Yea. We chat a lot."

"And how bout your gf, Callista? Does she knows?"

"She's not my gf. I was just lying to you. Calista is my best friend. I wanted to meet you since you call me. And Cal try to tease you. That's why i say that she's my gf."

"Good trick Nic." I hit his arm playfully. Had been too long not meeting him.

"I'll be staying here until we got a plane. Which means i'll be going with you too."

"Really? Awww i love you!!!" I hug him and he hug me back.

"Just put the luggage here, Nic. We'll introduce you after the boys have awoke." Niall was talking about the boys to Nic.

"I'll be calling Harry. You need to know him. He's super duper kind!!!" I rush out and i feel excited. Nothing can be like this without Nic. It seems like i depend on him.

I knock his door. But he wasn't answering. So i open i saw he was not here. Did he sneak out again?

"Guys." I called Niall and Nic as they were busy talking things.

"Harry is not here. He must have sneaked out. Let's find him. I need to buy something for breakfast."

"You cook?" Nic said as he laughed.

"Hey!! Don't underestimate me. I'm pretty good at it." I put my noth hands on my hips. Nic is just as naughty as usual.

We went out and Niall seemed to like Nic because he was asking Nic lots of questions. And he even told Nic about how i date Harry. He's like telling everything to Nic. Things that he don't have to know.