20: a big mess

I went inside the supermarket and bought some snacks, and couples of noodles.

Well, i went out actually to buy the boys' posters. They got more than my. I think mine weren't updated anymore.

So i went to the next door and i felt someone was spying on me. I turn back and saw it was a guy. 4 guys.

And they were looking at me, giving me a sly smile.

My?? Why were they  looking at me? I don't even know them.

So i started to speed up my walk and went inside the 1D shop.

I went inside and i was looking for sign if they were following me. Thank goodness they weren't.

So i started to chose some new posters. i felt i wanna buy everything. But i didn't.

I saw Harry poster. He was really handsome and wow. Attractive. I never thought he is. Until now.

I bought quite a lot. Mostly were Harry's, and Liam. And one direction. I don't really have it when those 5 were together. 5 idiot boys. This makes me smile.

I decide it was best to go back to the restaurant and forget about those 4 strangers who were looking at me.

Maybe i wore make up too much? Maybe i need to remove my make up the next time i'm walking alone.

I went out and i can't believe it. They were still there. And they keep closer. God, what am i gonna do? Am i gonna die tonight? Being raped? Or being killed. This possibilities just keep danggling on my mind.

"Hey. Have you finish doing your shopping thingy?" He said as he put his hand on my shoulder. I almost make out a shriek but i realize it was Harry.

Thanks God he was here.

"Yeah. I'm done." I look back and i saw the 4 strangers look mad and they walk away.

"You shouldn't be walking alone, you know. Those 4 guys were looking at you." Harry whisper to my ear.

"You know? I was getting scared and i thought i'm gonna die tonight. Maybe i did put much make up." I try to think.

"No, you fool. They wanted to rob you. Don't you see how big your bag is?" I look at my purse. Yeah probably he were right.

"Thanks Harry. You just did save my life." I said as we walked back to the restaurant.

"Anytime babe." He laughed.

___________

"Are you okay, Allyssa? Did they ran away?" Liam walked closer as he ask me. He looked concern.

"Thanks Liam. But i'm fine. You boys saw them, did you?" I asked, still feeling shaken.

"Yeah. Liam saw you were outside and saw that you notice that they were looking at you. But strange thing is, you did not come back to the restaurant. Instead, you go to the next shop. So, when Liam told us, Harry just did freak out and ran to you." Niall said, as he smirk at Harry, who couldn't said any word.

"What were you thinking, CAHILL?" Lou asked me with dead look.

Really? Calling me Cahill?

"Yeah. You should've just run and forgot about those silly posters." Zayn narrowed his eyes as he look at the plastic bag i was holding.

"Yeah, you just did risk your life to buy those posters." Harry moaned.

Maybe they were right.

"Mind if i carry that stuffs?" Liam offered.

"Thanks Liam." I give him a smiled.

"Let's go back to the bus. We need to wake up early tommorow." Lou said.

I make the 4 strangers look scary so that Harry would look more protective and yes he is!!! Now Allyssa thinks he was sort of a brother for her.

And those 4 guys were very mad at how Allyssa could escape. Woo!!!