45: holiday!!

I was still sleeping and i could heard some buzzy sounds outside. Giggling. I look at my alarm and it's still 6.45. What are those boys doing?

So i went outside, still using my pajamas. The boys were in the living room. Without hesitation i just went inside and find myself a seat.

"Morning." The boys said in confused looks.

"What's with the chit chat?" I smirked.

"We were planning to spend our time today in amusement parks." Liam said.

"Really? May i come?"

"Yeah definitely!!" Nic said.

"We'll play roller coaster and .." Harry's expression was turning flat when Zayn pronounce coaster.

"OH SOMEONE'S GETTING SCARED!" Lou teases.

"I'm not." Harry mourned.

"Let's see." Lou challenges him. Harry's expression was turning pale. Lou was just smirking.

__________

We arrived at the this amusement parks. Called Lotte World.

"We should be eating something before we go on a ride!!" Niall offered.

"I think we should NOT eat anything before someone will puke it out!" Zayn protested. Okay. Niall was giving eye glare and Zayn too. Another fight.

"Okay stop the fight, Ziall! Let's go Niall! I'll accompany you." I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah!!" Niall was giving Zayn words like 'Allyssa choose me than you, Zayn!'

I wasn't choosing anybody. I felt like i need to eat something. You know how much i love to eat.

So we both went to food courts and the rest of the boys were probably buying the tickets.

"Hey!! Let's buy french fries!! Over there!!" I followed him.

I admit the french fries was good. That's because i love french fries. So love.

"Hey guys!!" Me and Niall were eating the french fries and we walked towards the boys who were at the counter.

"Have you bought the ticket?" I asked them.

"Yes. Let's go now." Lou said excitely. Harry was just flat.

"Don't get scared, Harry. I'll sit with you if you want."

"Definitely babe."

"Want one?" I offer the french fries.

"No thanks. I know you needed it more than me. And you're really nice. Niall wouldn't even wanna shared a single piece of his food." Niall notice we were talking about him and he just give us a dead look. We laughed and he just grinned.

"First game. Africazona!!" Louis exclaimed. I think he really loves to play.

We went inside. It was the longest roller coaster. And we can see all the jumping, left and right tentacles.

So Lou was sitting at the very front. Second row was Niall and Nic. He was still eating his unfinished french fries. Third row was Liam and Zayn. Me and Harry was at their back. I could see Harry's shiver. His curls hair proves it.

"Come on. Don't get too scare. You won't end your life today." I teases him.

"Oh babe, if i'm scared, can i just hugged you?"

"Definitely no!!" I narrowed my eyes at him but he just smirked.

Then the coaster began. It was slow at first, then at the middle Lou was screaming, so do the rest of the boys. Harry screamed the loudest, my ears could just pulled off.

At the really dangerous ride he suddenly just hug me tight.

"HEY!! I TOLD YOU NO HUG!!" I was trying to let him get away from me but he hug so tight that i couldn't. Zayn and Liam notice and they turn back and saw Harry was hugging me. They both just giving me a very sly smirked and giggled.

"Sure have fun don't you?" Zayn was giving me a sarcastic tone as we get out from the ride.

"Yes, totally!! I should just ride more coasters with Allyssa so i could hug her more." Totally annoying. And no!!!

"You're a tough guy aren't you? How could you be afraid of riding roller coaster?" I believe he's a strong man, but how can he be so afraid of taking a ride?

Even i care no less of the ride's dangerous part but just to stay happy.

"I don't know. Just happens. But you make me fear less. It's fun actually."

We play several rides and yes, whenever we reach the dangerous part he would hug me tight and then Zayn would give me a smirk again.

"This is our last play. Go-kart! Let's go!!" Louis is still so happy as the first time.

Still, Lou is riding alone. Zayn and Liam. Niall and Nic. And me and Harry.

"Can i drive? Please!!" I beg Harry. I think he wanna drive but when i plead so hard he finally agree. I know he can't resist my cute faces.

Louis was driving, Nic was driving instead of Niall because he was busy eating his nandos. Since he came here he's been eating all along. And Liam was driving instead of Zayn. They quarreled before they decide who was best to drive.

"Let's see who made first to go!!" Lou challenges.

"Okay. Who's scared?" Nic laughed.

"Not even Harry." Liam laughed and Harry was saying 'what the fck'

"Missed the moments, Nic? Wanna try again?" I miss the time when we were racing together and i won. I'm so happy that i teased him several times and he just giving me a "gr" sound.

"Yes, and i hope i'll won."

"Try me. Don't underestimate me, you know how it goes last time." I smirked and he grins.

Harry was smiling at me slyly too. What's with him anyway?

A girl was at the front and she direct us: "Ready, set, go!"

I move as fast as possible, stealing the time per second. Even Harry was shocked how i could be so fast. I could see Nic's face was upset cause he know i'm gonna win again and Niall was just eating his never-ending food.

"You're good at it.". Liam laughed. He was the last one to finish. Zayn was like 'you should've let me ride and i could win the first place'

"Maybe she's lucky." Said Louis. He was the fourth.

"Lucky enough to be lucky." Nic smirked.

"Great play!!" Niall exclaimed.

"Yeah, except that you keep on eating, Niall." Nic was probably disappointed cuz he wasn't helping.

"Good one. I never thought you can drive like that." Harry boasted.

__________

We went home with excitement. Well i guess that's only me. You know how much i haven't play cars and coasters. This is a good time. How i wish to keep on re-winding this memories. And last forever.