37: last day

"You act so natural today!! Bet i could never be brave like you!!" Sophia look so cute as she frowns.

"Nah, i'm used to speak in public and so it's not a big deal for me."

"Not speaking in public, but the way you speak up your love for Harry, or if it was only for publicity." Her expression change. Into something sad.

"Well, not exactly. That was the truth. That was what i felt." I said shyly.

"I KNEW IT!! YOU FELT IN LOVE WITH HIM!! And it's pretty obvious Harry likes you too."

"Really? Well Zayn told me to try to date him and get along with him. But i never know what to do next."

"He'll be taking you to a date sweetie." She smiled. Pretty much like Liam probably.

"Yeah. But you'll never get to see us on a date." The girls will be leaving tomorrow. It makes me sad.

"Yeah. I can't see you anymore. But we can still chat in twitter. You could dm me anytime."

"Yeah. But it won't be as fun as now. I haven't really hanging out much with you girls."

"Definitely it will be fun!! And i won't forget you!! A girl who likes Liam but turn out to fall for Harry. We could hang out anytime you know." She smirked.

"Okay. Now let's go to sleep. You'll need to wake up early and i'll be taking you to the airport. And El." And we sleep.

_______

"The boys? They don't join us?" I asked them.

"No. Lou is still sleeping." El replied. Just as comfy as a bear.

"And Liam is too lazy to wake this early." Sophia added.

"I think we girls are really more on being responsible than boys, don't you think?" We laughed.

I was their driver and we talk a lot. We share quite cute moments of us. Really nice time. I wonder why i haven't spend more time with them.

We arrive finally at the airport. At the exact time.

"Bye girls. I will miss you all." I said, trying not to cry. I hate it when someone has to apart from me.

"Bye Allyssa. We will definitely miss you too." I give them a sad look.

"Oh that's okay, we will be chatting on DM, don't you worry. I'll be DM you as soon as i got off the plane." And they left.

The car feels empty. I wonder if double L really hates to bring the girls to the airport.

______

I open the bus door and i could see the boys standing in front of me. And they look so worry.

"What's going on guys?"

"Where's Sophia and El?" Lou said panicly. I thought they known the girls have gone.

"They have get on the plane. Why?"

"NO!!! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US?!!" Lou and Liam shouted. They really look pretty mad.

"I've asked them and they told me that you were lazy to woke this early and so i didn't woke you up."

"But we didn't say that!!! We told them that we will bring them to the airport, but why it turns out to be you?" Liam explained. Then i realized. They didn't wanna wake them up.

"My my.. they're too sweet." I smiled blushingly.

"What do you mean sweet?" Yeah couldn't be possible that Niall would know.

"It means that your girlfriend cares for you. They don't want you to miss them too much. And they felt pity to wake you up this early." I give double L a gawk.

They didn't say anything.