36: things changed

Okay. So Simon will be here in less than 10 mins. What am i supposed to do if he's going to kick me out of the bus? I feel lost.

And the boys were nowhere to be seen. Where could they be? With their girlfriends probably. And those three guys must be playing. And all left was me. In this living room.

I wanted to call on Nicholas but i'm afraid Calista might get jealous. She's kind, but she will be jealous. So play Niall's guitar instead. Feels alive.

"Need a company?" Harry appeared on the front of the living room.

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO COME!! HOW I WANNA TALK TO YOU.

But i did not say that. Instead i say, "Yeah. Sure."

He sit beside me in the couch. We just keep silent. I don't even know what to say. Even him.

So i just strum the guitar. At least there's music lil bit rather than silent.

"Hey." I stop strumming.

"Yeah?"

"What do you think Simon would do?" I haven't actually think this question.

"Kick me out? Or banned? Whatever it was i know it was going to be negative." I nod my head.

"Really? I don't think so. I think it's going to be something great." He laughed. Has he told Simon anything?

*knock knock*

"Okay. That must be Simon." I said as Harry opens the door. I could feel the nerves in my neck.

"Hey Harry. And Allyssa. Sorry for being late."

"Not really. You were exact."

"BOYS!! SOPHIA ! EL! SIMON HAS COME!" I shouted. Since now, after i had become a manager, i often shout loud. And they never really complains.

"Hai boys! And girls." Simon said with a smile.

______

And so Liam told every details about the twitter. And we all were here and listen to Simon's reaction.

"You know, we were thinking of Allyssa date one of us." What?! Niall really speak out. Please. Don't.

"Yeah. That's good idea. If you mind, Allyssa?" He turn and face me.

I REALLY MIND ! But i wasn't brave enough to tell him.

"Fine." I mutter.

"So who'll be dating her?" Simon scanned the boys.

"Well, her fave was Liam." Lou explain.

"But it's impossible. Liam can't handle two girls at once." Simon shrug.

"Yeah. That was what i thinking. Lou and Liam would be crossed out of the list. So what's all left would be me, Niall and Harry. But since Niall and me are kinda having relationship.. so all left would be Harry." What?!! Zayn is having a relationship with Niall?! This is hilarious. Hilarious jokes they're trying to make.

He intended me with Harry. Ur.

"We are? Having relationship? I'm not gay." Niall try to explain. But Zayn gives him a secret pinch on his hand and evil glare.

"Aw! Oh yeah. We're having relationship." He try to be closer to Zayn.

"And when, if i mind?" I give them a evil eye contact. They are seriously lying.