27: girls day

"We'll be going in our interview later. So Eleanor and Sophia will be with you." Lou said.

"When will they come?" I asked.

"Now." Harry said as they saw Eleanor and Sophia coming closer to the bus.

"Hey boys. I thought you should be on the interview now." Said Eleanor, who was taller than Sophia.

"Hey there Allyssa." Sophia come closer to me and smile.

No way. She was way way way more beautiful than her instagram account.

"Hi.." i said shyly.

________

Louis and Eleanor were talking in private and so do Liam and Sophia. They all look so cute and perfect.

The four of us were just playing games and stuff.

"Wanna have a race, Niall?" I gave him a smirk.

"What race?" He look at me confusedly, racing his eyebrow.

"Food race." I gave him a demon smile.

"Wow. Let's try it. Why not?" He laughed.

I took my snacks that i bought few days ago.

I gave him one bag of snack and me as well.

"Let's see who'll be the first one to finish eating. Zayn will be your partner, and Harry be mine."

Partner in crime. Me and Harry!!! AW how sweet we are!! But i don't think he felt the same way.

"I'll be happy to work with you, ms. Cahill." Harry laughed.

"Wait! I think it's better if we count how much Niall or Allyssa eat the crackers." Zayn replied.

"Great! We'll limit it 2 minutes." I said.

"You first, Niall." Harry laughed.

"Ready, set, go!!" Zayn shout.

"Niall!! Niall!! Niall!!" Zayn cheered.

I think the couples heard something, because they were heading to the kitchen and they saw us play.

"Niall! Niall!" Lou screamed.

"49, 50, 51, and 52!!" Zayn cheered as he clapped his hand.

"Great job Niall. I knew you were a good eater, but i never thought you will be fast. But i could be faster than you." I poke him.

"Really? Then try it." Niall challenges me.

"Harry, make sure you count it properly. Don't even think of missing one. I point at him.

"Yes, madam!!" Harry laughed.

"Goodluck with that, Allyssa. No one did beat Niall." Eleanor said and give me a thumbs up.

"Well, she has to win, to show how powerful girls are." Sophia said as she smirk at Liam, which Liam gave a question mark at his face.

"Thanks, girls. You're right." I laughed, getting ready.

"Ready, set, go!!!" Harry shouted.

I try to eat fast as i can. Well, i never did try and this was my first challenge. I need to win to show how good girls can be.

You can do it, Allyssa.

"50, 51,.." Harry shouted.

"3, 2 and" Zayn screamed, wanting the time to be faster.