19: call of an old friend

Lou was talking with Niall. And Zayn was busy chatting with Liam. I think, about songs and stuff. But why, Harry was ignored? Strange.

"So, what are doing in your room for past 2 hours?" I asked.

"Nah, just reading novels and twitter." He answered.

Twitter.

I haven't open that for so long.

So i try to open my phone and try to call my old friend, Nicholas.

He wasn't answering. Urgh.

"I think we suppose to bring Allyssa to asian restaurant. She haven't eat anything." Harry called out the boys.

Thank for the care, Harry.

"I'm good. Just ask the food expert which would be the best restaurant." I smirk at Niall.

"Nah, let's go here. It's better than asian." Niall said as he walked inside.

Strange is, Harry was still sitting beside me, Niall was beside Liam and Zayn, and beside Harry was also Lou. Why Harry keep on sitting beside me? Well that's alright i guess.

"Pork beef." Niall said.

"Spaghetti please." Harry said.

"I think i'll goes the same with Harry." Lou added.

"I'll go with double cheese burger." Liam said.

"Me will be sandwiches with banana." Zay said.

Sandwiches with banana? I never heard of that.

"I think i'll just go with french fries." I said, smiling.

The waiter leaves.

"Really huh? French fries?" Harry gives me a sarcastic looks.

"That was my favourite." I said with a big voice.

Now, it goes silent again. Front of me, Niall was just doing something with his phone. Is that..? Games?. Yeah, he was playing something. Liam, was tweeting stuff. And Zayn, i think he was looking at the instagram. Lou was just speaking Harry, sort kind of thing.

I took some snaps of Liam. Niall. And Zayn. And i think he notice because he gave me a dead shot of look.

So i pretend looking my phone, if someone would calls me back.

And it rang.

*If this room was burning

I wouldn't even notice

'Cause you've been taking up my mind*

That was my ringtone. And i'm pretty sure they were surprised.

"Hello? Who is it?" I asked.

The room just got more silent, since i got a call.

"It's me, Nicholas." He said.

Finally, he called up. I could not help but smiled.

"HEY THERE! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?" i said with a exciting tone.

"Couldn't been any better since you called. I've been dying to call you, but i was afraid you might not call me back." He explained.

"Nah, i'm not that kind of person. We've been friends since 12, how could you not know the real me?" I said, giving a sad voice.

"Yeah i know. I'm actually having a vacation with my girlfriend here in Chicago." He said.

"Really? Chicago? And whose that? A new girlfriend huh?" Giving him a smirk look, but then realize he couldn't see.

"Just someone i met several months ago. Her name was Calista." He said.

"Is she pretty? I thought you were going to date Sarah?" I laughed.

Nic was really close to Sarah and they would spend time together. Maybe she's too pretty to be taken.

"Try to meet her yourself. She is kind, and prettier than you." He joke.

"Yeah. I know she's prettier than me, that's why you date her, and not me." I laughed, and then continue. "Just kidding dude, and i think i can't. I'm in London. My schedule is tight. I don't plan on going to Chicago tho." I said.

"I thought you were in America doing your company." He said.

"Yeah, i was going to do that. But airport closed for 2 months and i'm thinking of having vacation. You know, a business girl who never had a vacation. And once she did, it took her 3-4 months." I laughed, but it sounded pathetic.

"Really? 3-4 months? You really keep on busy doing your company do you?" He asked.

"You know, my export company is hard to manage. By the way, what's your occupation now?" I realized i never asked him.

"Game company."

"That's why. You can relax and have trip with your.. new girlfriend." I teases.

"Yeah. It's not actually. You just need to chill down and relax. You're face must have getting older." He said.

"Yeah, you're probably right. My face is getting grumpy and i think i will die in a year or so." I said, thinking of my future face.

"You're kidding me! Umm... okay she's calling me now. Gotta go. Talk to you later." He said urgently.

"SKYPE ME! Okay then, goodbye. Have fun with your.." the phone cuts off.

"Girlfriend." I mutter.

"Whose him?" Niall ask.

"Nah, it was just a call from an old friend." I smiled, looking at my phone, if he was going to call back.

"But it sounded as if he's your crush." Harry wink his eyes.

"He was the handsome guy in my school." I laughed as i try to replay the moments back in time we were 12. But i added, "but he wasn't my crush. I just love to teases him." I give them a chuckle.

"Good ringtone, A" Liam give me a smirk.

"Yeah." I laughed.

"You seem to be closer to boys than girls." Lou said as he scanned me.

"Food is coming, Niall." I said as the waiter comes and gives the food. I try to ignore what Lou might think of me.

I eat my french fries. Yum. This is really good.

"I'll be going outside. To buy snacks and instant noddles. And others." I said, pointing across the restaurant when i saw a bunch of new posters of the boys.

"Are you okay, alone?" Harry said, as i leave the restaurant.

"Yeah, i'm used to it." I said as i close the door.

Nicholas Page is Allyssa good good friend. He had been helping her out with things and well, relationship. Thats why Allyssa had never speak up of love. She hate the word love. Because of some incident that makes her brokenheart.