47: birthday gift for Niall

Time just flies so fast. Couple days and it'll be Niall's birthday.

So here we are, Lou, Hazza, Zayn, Nic and Liam.

"I don't know what to give to Niall. It feels bad if i only make him birthday cake." Nic stated. He doesn't really know much about Niall.

"I think it's good if we make a big food party for Niall." Lou laughed.

"But can't we give something more than that? You know, better." I state confusedly.

"Nah, Niall won't like it. So far as we know he loves food. And we'll make a food party for Niall." Liam said and everyone agreed.

"Fine. You guys decide what to make for him. I'll add something more if it's too little."

__________

I still feel i need to buy him something.

"What were you thinking?" Harry was waving his hands on front of ma face.

"I feel that i need to give him something more."

"Yeah. Me too. Let's buy a pet!"

"Great idea Harry!!" I give him a hi- five.

So we went to lots of pet shops and none of the puppies are cute.

And we went to the last one.

"Good evening, miss and mr. What type of dog are you interested?" The owner smiled.

"We wanted something cute, it won't be too big, and i want it to be curled."

"Wait a minute."

"Really? Curled hair?" Harry thought i was insult him.

"Yeah. I'd love it if it looks similar to you." I teased him.

"Okay. We have it. It's a toy poodle. We have different colours. Black, red, orange, brown, and white."

"Can we see?"

So we saw and it was really cute. Harry was even so interest to buy all but we need only one.

"So, what colour do you want?" I asked Harry.

"The brown and orange were male, so i guess Niall wasn't interested. White one was too strict. It won't be fun to play. Black one it's cute, but it's too quiet. Red ones, cute, love to play and love to eat. So definitely it's red." So we bought the red poodle. We bought the foods and house for her.

________

"We have to hide her in my room. We can't let him see the puppy." I and Harry agreed.

"Have you think what to name her?" Harry asked.

"I dunno. You named her."

"Okay babe. Later."

_________

Allyssa Cahill: Liam, take Niall out to eat. Asap.

Real Liam Payne: Why?

Allyssa Cahill: I'll explained later. Just don't let Niall get to the bus.

Real Liam Payne: Okay.

"Let's go!!" I and Harry run as fast as possible.

As soon as we get home, we bring her to my room.

I was giving her food and give her places to sleep. And Harry was scanning round my room, he was smiling for no reason why.