35: go Louis!

Then we heard something. Some kind of siren sound.

"Vas happenin?" My accent still not quite as good as Zayn.

"Siren. Louis is calling. Cmon guys let's go! You don't want to him babbling all day for not being there when he calls." Niall explain. Seriouly Louis? Using a siren?

"Is it something important?" I asked Zayn as we head to the door. Niall has been panicking to hurry.

"Yeah. Louis rarely use siren. If he use it, it must be very important." He doesn't look really panic.

Just relax Niall. You don't have to walk really fast. Lou won't eat you.

"What's with the siren?"

We head to the living room and the boys were there. And the girls. Now it's complete.

"You should be reading this!!!" Liam said urgently as he point to the twitter comments. I haven't really read the comments in my phone. Too much comments.

Seeing @AllyssaCahill get into the 1D tour bus. Is she one of the boys' new girlfriend?

And there's the picture of me getting to the bus. Whoa.

"What?! Girlfriend!!" And there was quite a lot of comments.

Darn @AllyssaCahill would be!! Is it Niall, Zayn or Harry?

She's taking my Niall away!! @AllyssaCahill

Oh my God. Too much negative comments. And this one was worst.

I think it's Harry's. You know how much Hazza love to sneak out. But i can't believe Harry's level of girlfriend would be that low. She's terrible. And UGLY!! GO AND DIE @AllyssaCahill

I keep on strolling Liam's laptop and read as many as i could.

And i found one who makes me terrified.

@AllyssaCahill was their new manager. It's a proof!! She post every of the boys picture in the bus on her twitter. It can't be she's dating with the boys- whoever he was.

And the comment got even worst.

@AllyssaCahill their manager? I thought girls aren't supposed to be the manager of boyband.

Why do theh chose @AllyssaCahill instead of me? Their eyes must have been blind! She's an asian!! I hate her.

Okay. I couldn't read any longer. It will just be negative.

"Okay. This fans are getting too crazy!!" I try to puzzled up myself. I don't think i was like them, well i can control myself.

"Yeah. Exactly."

"And they have found out i was the manager?!! What would Simon say??"

"He would say that you'll be one of the our girlfriend." Niall tease. Seriously, he wasn't helping.

I give him a very sharp dead looking eyes.

"Someone should probably tell Simon before it's too late.." Zayn was right.

"Well me. I'm gonna call him." Liam rushes and make a phone call.

I try to read more tweets from his laptop.

@AllyssaCahill should be dead by any moment. She just didn't fit to the boys. Urr!!

And something more like this..

We hate @AllyssaCahill!! Stealing our boyfriends!! Some kind of playgirl aren't you? #AllyssaHaters

All were posting hashtag and quite more. Arrr!!

"Okay. This is too much!! They even put #AllyssaHaters!! They don't get it! I never did kiss the boys or do anything illegal." I shout. Then i try to flashback something. "Ah. I remember. I have hug Horan twice!! How could they know!!" I put my hand on my head.

"It's just a friendship hug sweetie. And they would never know." Sophia tap my shoulder.

"And you might sort of.. posting Niall pics too much." El added.

"What? Oh that. Bcoz Niall was too cute and i can't stand it." I flushed.

"But your lock screen and home screen was Harry." How could Niall know? IS HE.?!

"YOU STALK MY PHONE?! HOW DARE YOU!!" I try to hit him but he ran.

"Well calm down Allyssa. I did sort of stalk. Sorry man." He said.

"Guys!!" Liam said as he goes back to the living room. "Simon said he will come tomorrow and talk out with Allyssa."

"Get ready Allyssa. Who knows you'll be punished." Lou warn. Great. What if he banned me?

"You're just scaring her Lou. He won't be doing that." Harry reassure me.

I hope.