34: busted

"Hey Ziall you'll be giving free concert. Tell em on the twitter now."

"Really?? Yayy!!" Niall laughed.

"And you call us Ziall? Seriously?" Zayn said sarcastically.

"Yeah. Easy as cheese."

"Whoa cheese taste good." Niall started to dream food.

Yeah yeah.

"Hey.. Do you think Allyssa's falling in love?" Zayn asked Niall. And i think he intended too. He knows i'm still here.

"Really?? Whoose that?" Niall asked.

"Seriously? You mean Nicholas?" I give him a bad look.

"What? The boy in your skype? No no.. i was going to say Harry." He paused.

"WHATTTT?!! HARRY??!" i and Niall look confused. Well it is surprising that Niall look confused. Me, more.

The thing is, how do he knows? And why do he tell me?

"YOU MEAN, HARRY EDWARD STYLE?!" Niall asked seriously.

"Yeah. And it's obvious." He smiled slyly.

"I always thought Allyssa like Liam, but Harry?" Niall stuttered. I think today will be my confession day.

"That was just fave, silly. And i've been there before, how could i've been any wrong?"Zayn look so pathetic.

"Yeah. Niall haven't experience love at first sight." I laughed.

"So Harry was your love at first sight?" Zayn asked. And i think it's not like that.

"I don't know. It just sort of.. happen. How could we predict love?"

"Wow!! That's a new Allyssa i known. I like you. Seems she's a good love expert."

"Really huh Zayn? I'm not a love expert. I just sort of.. experience it and i sort of envy Niall for being the youngest person here."

"Nah. I'm suck at love. I never do experience any. I think i could never find one." Niall sound so stressful.

"Niall, don't sound like today is going to be the end of the world. You've got plenty of time, and fans loves you so much they wanna marry you. The thing is, you haven't had the best time to find your queen." I smirked. Niall could be my best buddy. And Zayn too. They understand my feeling. Just as a parent will do.

"Yeah. Thanks guys."

"So talking back about you and Harry, do you like him?" They are waiting for my answer. This is just the question i need to faced.

"Yeah." I said shyly. I could feel my cheeks getting hot and burn.

"Harry is quite an attractive guy and no wonder every girls like him. He's just.. too smart to grab someone's heart." Zayn said.

Niall added. "And he obviously love girl at his own age too."

"I could agree with that." I laughed. "But please, don't tell him that i .. like him. I wanted to tell him myself."

"You haven't told him?!" Zayn look shock.

"I told him i had feelings for him, but i didn't tell him if it was love." I said, in whisper.

"Great!! You'll have to say it out yourself."

"Allyssa, what do you think girls are?" Niall asked. Question seemed hilarious, but he needs to know. He probably too plain in that stuff.

"Well, girls are hard to be predict. When you're going to deal with love, it's not as easy as you thought. She could be very happy this time, then in the next second she turns out to be emotional. Mad or jealous. And if she got problem, mostly she wouldn't told you. But if she really trust you then she will. If you really show how much you love her, she will show the real her. Mad. Insane. Acting crazy and wild. That's just her. And most important of all, she doesn't want a boy who only look at her outer beauty." Quite long consultation, but i don't know if Niall get it.

"Quite lot infos. Thanks!!!" Niall try to hug me.

"Umm, not this time. I don't really feel sad, you know."

"But i still wanna HUG YOU!! YOU ARE JUST SO ADORABLE AWW!" And he hug me. Fine. He's just a lil boy.