43: being pranked

"Allyssa!!!! Wake up!!!!" I shook my head and i saw it was Niall and Nicholas. What are they doing in this early morning?

"Yeah? Vas happenin?"

"We're being pranked!" Niall said panicly. What?

"By who?"

"Rest of the boys." Nic added.

"Why would you say that?"

"We will meet our fans today and they have left us!! Nic wake me up and i was shock because the rest have left and you were still here sleeping!" He narrowed his eyes.

"It's you who needs to go, not me!!" I narrowed my eyes back.

"Hey!! You are Harry's girlfriend! You need to go too!" He give me back his narrowed eyes.

"Nic will also go!!"

"Basically everyone will go. Let's go!" Niall told Nic the places and he was the driver.

We saw Louis, Liam, Harry and Zayn were meeting up the fans. And fans were screaming. The boys were signing their autographs.

"I'm gonna kill them later." Niall was already mad. Me and Nic laughed so hard.

And i could hear the fans were sayin "Where is Niall?!!!"

And then just in instant Niall shout out and smile slyly "I'm here!!" Then he went to the fans.

The fans were cheering more loudly and the boys notice Niall was here. They were shocked. And they found me and Nic on the other side on the road.

Harry calls me to come towards him.

"Go on. I'll be waiting on the car." Nic said as he left.

I went closer to Harry and suddenly he hug me.

I whisper to his ear with sarcastic accent "What's with the hug?"

"Nothing. Just glad you're here." He smiled. The fans notice and they were screaming happily.

"Oh yeah? You left Niall and me at the bus."

"Lou wanted to pranked you both." That silly boy.

"And Niall's gonna kill him." We laughed.

Then one of the fans called him.

"Harry!!!"

"Yeah? Hi!! What's your name?" He comes closer to the girl and i was like scanning her from head to toe.

"I'm Clara and i can finally meet you!!" She look really happy. I was looking at her shoes. It was fancy with mash up of red and blue colour. And it has writings on the left side of her shoes. ".One Direction!!" I don't even know if online shopping is selling those.

"... And Allyssa." I was shocked to hear she was calling my name.

And i look up and i smiled.

"Yes?"

Harry comes closer to me saying "Go there and talk. She wanna talk to you."

So i come closer.

"Hi Clara. Nice to meet you." I give her a smile.

"I'm even happier that i could meet you this close!" She was very excited.

"You look so beautiful than i saw on the stage!"

"What stage?"

"When the boys introduce you." She said.

"Oh, thankyou. You are more beautiful than me."

"Ohh my, you are just so cute Allyssa!! It's really nice talking to you actually. I'm just happy that you date with Harry."

"Really? I thought all the fans would be upset." I shrug.

"Yeah some are. But i'm not. I'm really happy that you are his girlfriend. Harry's ex mostly only look for fame, but the way you spoke in the stage last time, it shows that you really love him!!"

"Yeah i do are. But believe me i'm not looking for fame."

"Yeah i know. And thanks for giving us free concert! You know how much people can't afford it and they really wanted to meet the boys!" Okay so Clara was fangirling all along.

"I know. I've been there before. So i know all the pain that they faced."

"Exactly! I'm really feel happy for Harry. Harry gets to find his true love."

"Thanks Clara." I turn and saw Harry was busy with other fans.

"Do you want me to call Harry? Who knows you wanted to talk to him more."

"No that's no need. He's busy with other fans anyway." Then she took something from her purse.

"Here." She handed me a pair of ring necklace.

"What's this for?" I asked confusedly.

"For you and Harry. Look." She lifted the necklace higher and she separate the two and she try to put it together again. As she try to bump the ring necklace again, it produces a sounds like "kring" and the outer ring shines.

"There ya go. Give one to Harry. This was my favourite. I once thought i would give it to Harry one and one for me. But now i thought it's best if i give to both of you."

"What? I'll give one to Harry and i'll ask him to use it. The other one will be for you to use it. It doesn't have to be me."

"No. It doesn't suit me anymore. Please use it." She pleaded.

"I will." I hug her.

"Allyssa!! Let's go!!" Zayn shouted at me and he pointed to a left.

"Bye. We'll meet again." I hug her for last time.

"Thank you for showing up, Allyssa." She smiled.

________

"How'd it goes with her?" Harry smirked.

"Good. She's nice."

"Yeah. Can you explain what the thing you're holding?" He points the necklace i'm looking at.

"Yeah. She wanted to give to you and me. As a gift. Look." I do the same thing that Clara bump the ring, and it shines again.

"Whoa!! Amazing. This is nice."

"Let me help you." I help Harry wear it on and he help me too.

"Now we're twins!!!" He sounds childish.

__________

"Niall was probably getting on fire." Zayn muttered.

"Really?" I laughed.

"Yeah. When he saw me he was giving a eye glare like 'watch out! I'll revenge!' And he keep on giving me very sly smirk."

"Whoa! Niall must have been so mad." I laughed even harder.

I feel like i'm an entertainer between Ziall. Like first Zayn was mad at Niall and i was the one who comfort Niall and spend most of my time with him. Now Niall is mad at Zayn, and it turns around.