7: meeting one direction

I went outside the airport and i heard a really loud noises. Some kind of screaming and shouting.

Then i remembered. IT'S ONE DIRECTION!!!!!

I ran outside and i saw there are countless people.

Well, most likely teenage girls and they all look different from me.

Way different.

To be honest, i still haven't told you the truth that i'm an asian. And everyone i can see was that some were british, irish, western people, and american people. Everybody was rushing, and screaming and i could barely see anything.

"See, i told ya it would ended up like this." I said in annoyed tone.

But suddenly i could see the boys, i don't know why.

"Umm, let's see." I said looking at them. "There's Niall, the irish boy. There's Liam, then Zayn, Louis, and Harry. Wow, can't believe it." I said in shock.

"Look how Harry's hair had grown. He must really need a haircut." I did imagine how Harry's hair will look like if it's really long. Some kind of rapunzel, i guess.

I was looking at Zayn's and just exclaimed "ZAYN NEED TOO AS WELL, IT'S EVEN WORST THAN HARRY!!"

"How ya doin girls?" Niall shouted.

Everyone was screaming. My ears could have get broken.

And unexpectedly, Niall threw his hat to the fans in his left side. In no time, everyone ran all the way directing his hat and i was pushed away by the crowd.

I was thinking of going back home to my apartment, thinking that i'll ask more on Jeff. Then i notice my bracelet was lost.

"Oh no, that was my favourite. Where was it?" I tried to search, and there i found it laying down on the floor. I was going to pick it up, but my bag fall down and all stuffs just did get out of my bag.

"I think it was a bad day for me." I mutter while picking those up.

Zayn's poster, with those orange eyes "oh myy". Niall's poster, playing the guitar under the fireplace.

"That's me tho, is that cute for you?"

My heartbeat just stopped. Did he? Is it Niall? I was so scared and so i try to fold all the posters as fast as i could, and i heard another thing.

"See Niall, you just make her scared."
"But i wasn't scaring her Liam. I was just being nice to her."

"Cut it out you two, now let's go inside the tour bus."

Louis voices seem incredible. And after that i heard a loud bang on the door.

I feel relieved. Talking to stranger was never the type for me. Definitely not.

Sorry but Allyssa was quite shy and she doesn't want to talk to stranger even if its one direction. I know how stupid she is. But it leads to somethingg.