28: the truth

"He said he had feeling for Allyssa! Go and get him." El said happily.

And i do.

I ran outside and he wasn't there. Maybe he went to the bus. So i did. And i saw him in the beach. Throwing stones.

What does that really means? I don't get it.

"Harryy." I said.

He look back and sighed.

________

I sit beside him and he finally stop throwing stones.

"Having a badmood huh?" I asked politely.

He didn't answered.

"Hey. I just wanna say that you don't have to bother what Eleanor and Sophia was talking. Although i don't get what they mean, but girls are just like that. You know, gossiping." I try to reassure him.

"So you're also part of them, huh?" He face me and he was smiling. Finally.

"What do you think?"

"Dunno. Girls are complicated." He said with a shrug.

"Hey. What do you mean when you said you had some feelings for me?" Trying to replay what he say.

"I.. maybe.. had feelings for you.." he said quitely, i could barely heard what he said.

"You mean, crush?" I asked in surprised. No way. Not possible.

"Yeah. I guess" he said nodding his head, without looking at me.

Gosh. It was real. How could i be so stupid all this time?

But i couldn't tell him the truth.

"You know, i never did believe in love. Well i did before, but it just broke my heart. Glad i found you and i think you just did repair my heart." I said.

"Thanks Allyssa. And you'll always be more than a friend for me." He hugged me.

And what does that means? Well i don't think i should ask any further.

And i sing. Its just strange that i wanna tell him through songs. And why i wanna tell him.

People said we shouldn't be together. We're too young to know about forever.

"What?" He looks confused. Well i think i'm a lil bit crazy.

"Just to make your day. In case, you know." I smiled bashfully.

"Oh but you did not sing the last part." He smirked and start to sing too.

But i said, they don't know what they talk talk talking about.

And he still continue.

Cause this love, is only making me stronger. And i don't wanna wait any longer. I just wanna tell the world that you're mine girl...

"Okay stop. I know you have a brilliant voice and it sound like angel. But i if i don't stop you'll be singing forever." I try to joke him and he laughed.

__________

"Okay. I think they have went to the bus. So you need to apologize to the girls. Or you would feel the wrath of double L master." I laughed.

"Well the master was only Louis. I don't think Liam would kill me. He's way too.."

"Kind. Good. He's in everything." I said dearly.

"Yeah yeah i know how much you like him." He said as he opens the bus door.

And everyone was looking at us. And we were laughing hard. And they keep on staring.

"So?" I asked him.

"Eleanor and Sophia, i am so sorry about what happened at the restaurant. I'm just lil bit upset. But i don't mean to hurt you." He said sadly.

"Would you girls forgive him?" I try to give them a sad cute face.

"Okay!! We're actually okay. We were the one who should apopogize." El said sarcastically.