41: the dream

*dream start*

I went to school. Today is special day. It's intramurals day. Intramurals means sports day. Our school would divide all of the students into big groups.

I'm thankful that im one team with Nicholas. Its really a small world.

"Hey Nic!! Great that we're in the same team!!" I give him a brofist.

"Me too!! What sports did you chose?" He asked. Each student needs to join at least one sport. The purpose of this sport day is to show the talents of the students.

"Well, i chose badminton women single and basketball single. What about you?" Basketball was my hobby and i love badminton so apparently it'll be easy.

"Volleyball and dart." He said.

"Wow. You're amazing!! I can't even do volley or dart. Played once, but wasn't good at that."

"That was the most easy sport i could chose. The rest were mostly hard, you know i hate to play basketball and i'm not that good at sports." Nicholas always did that. Everytime we had PE subject he will sit down and doing nothing, while me, trying to play any sport games i could get.

And then suddenly, he was smiling.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLYSSA!!!" He suddenly hug me. Wow. Is it my birthday?

"Thanks Nic. But is it my birthday?"

"Yeah. You'll be getting one year older than me." He smirked.

"How old am i now?"

"19. You're acting strange today." He scan me. Yeah. I don't even remember it was my birthday. I felt like, i should've been older.

"No. I'm just too shock. I forgot it was my birthday. Do you forget something? You're suppose to give me present right?"

"Yeah. But i forgot to bring. Gotta go. I have match to play. I'll give the present later on." He went outside.

So i stay in my room. Talking to my friends. And then suddenly i could hear all shrieking everywhere.

Yeah, the match must have gone well. I thought.

But then everyone went outside and i eventually followed them.

Before i even get to take a sneak peak from these hundreds crowds, i hear a voice saying in irish accent:

"Hey guys. I wonder if anyone know Allyssa?"

Could it be? So i ran and try to push everyone whose blocking me and yes. It's Niall Horan.

"NIALL HORAN!!!!" I shouted so excited.

"Yes. I'm 1/5 of one direction! And i'm look for Allyssa Cahill."

"You're looking for me?" I look so shock, completely wordless.

"Yeah. We were going to wish you a happy birthday." And they sang.

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to YOU!!!

Then all of the students came rushing forward. Asking for selfies.

I thought i was the only one who loves them, but why are they asking selfies?

And why are they wishing me a happy birthday to me? And how do they know my birthday?

I wanted to ask them but too much students were rushing forward, so i went to my room instead.

The room was silent. With no one inside. When things happen like this, i would always get crazy with myself.