headcanons pt. 2

Hi again my slightly [or very] crazy readers! Update two of the night!

And yes, I am back with another set of headcanons!

The last part was ages ago, and I had more headcanons, so why not?

Disclaimer - NOT THE FAMOUS RICK RIORDAN!

Enjoy reading!

[][][][][][]

- Annabeth always subconsciously makes tiny braids in Percy's hair whenever he rests his head in her lap. It's an involuntary movement for her, as braiding hair calms her down.

- Contrary to popular belief, Annabeth is always the one breaking the rules. She loves sneaking out, pranking people etc. Percy, because of having his mom's rules about not causing too much trouble, always protests, but he can gives in almost every single time, as he can't say no to Annabeth. In the end, he ends up having the most fun.

- Percy absolutely loves fuzzy blankets. Apparently, that's all he asks for every Christmas.

- While Percy loves his fuzzy blankets, Annabeth loves fuzzy socks. She calls them her 'foot warmers' and wears them every chance she gets.

- The two love playing in playgrounds. Even after becoming adults, neither pass up the chance to go to a playground. Whenever either see one, they immediately go there and sent in the swings, ride the slides etc.

- Both Annabeth and Percy's favourite holiday is Halloween, because they get to dress up and be whatever they want, something they both didn't get the chance to do when they were children.

- Annabeth and Percy help Magnus and Alex at the Chase Space a lot. They both know how it feels to have parents that don't want you, how scared you feel when you run away, having an abusive family member etc.

- Annabeth is the most ticklish person you will meet. Ever. And Percy always takes advantage of her ticklishness.

- Percy has a beautiful voice. Many people don't believe it, but as he's technically the Sirens' brother, he can sing very well. He doesn't sing for too many people though, only for his close friends, his family and Annabeth.

- Annabeth always wears Percy's clothes, and that gets Percy very annoyed. Just to get back at her, one day, he decides to wear one of the rare dresses she owns. Percy ended up getting into the too small dress, and paraded around CHB, while Annabeth hid her face in her hands and walked behind him. Annabeth was mad at him, but she still didn't stop wearing his clothes.

- Percy is the biggest P!ATD [Panic! At The Disco] stan, and Annabeth is the biggest 1D [One Direction] stan. [yes, that's the whole headcanon]

- Annabeth lives for massages. Especially Percy's massages. She loves it when he massages her back or neck, it really helps when she's stressed.

- Percy has the prettiest eyelashes - long, and dark and beautiful. EVERYONE is jealous of his eyelashes.

- One of the most surprising friendships at CHB was Annabeth and Nico's. No one thought they'd be friends, much less best friends. But, they both act like each other's siblings, Annabeth goes to Nico for comfort if Percy isn't there and Nico goes to Annabeth when Will isn't there. They both also love sneaking out for Mcdonalds after curfew.

[][][][][][]

And done! I love these even more than the first ones lol.

So anyone have any requests? Like anyone? Please?

If you liked it, please don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

HAKUNA MATATA!

Peace out!