headcanons pt.3

hi my slightly [or very] crazy readers! here's one more 3 a.m update!

so, i wasn't actually planning on posting this just yet, but i was done with it, so here you go. basically more random headcanons. 

also, i haven't capitalised anything, and the format and words and everything is all over the place, because it's 2:50 a.m, but i actually like it lol.

disclaimer - nothing belongs to me. rights to rr.

enjoy reading!

[][][][][][]

- percy being an absolute GOD at braiding hair. french braids, dutch braids, fishtails, braid buns; you name it, he can do it.

- percy and annabeth being banned from EVERY aquarium near them because percy ends up either in the shark pool/cage or talking to the animals and then insulting the workers. annabeth has to try not to laugh and drag him out of there.

- annabeth accidently calling sally 'mom' after they start dating, and she gets super embarrassed but sally just takes it and hugs her. [THIS MAKES ME SOFT]

- annabeth and rachel just becoming best friends after tlo. them talking and staring at percy and laughing, and percy just starts F R E A K I N G  O U T because his ex-crush and his girlfriend would probably be talking shit on him and would tease him. 

- rachel helping annabeth and consoling her after percy disappeared.

- !! percabeth getting matching tattoos. like, she gets one angel wing, while he gets the other. percy getting 'no matter where' on his ankle, and annabeth getting 'no matter what' on hers. !!

- annabeth eating chocolate when she's super stressed and percy starts scolding her because "ANNABETH ITS BAD TO HAVE SO MUCH CHOCOLATE YOU'RE GOING TO GET CAVITIES!"

- percy and grover just being so fricking close and literally acting like a couple, and annabeth and juniper just being like,,, "wtf are we sure they're not dating each other?"

- they have this adorable game where they will use the cheesiest pick up lines on each other and whoever blushes first has to being the big spoon that night in bed. like:-

"hey annabeth? i'm not a photographer but i could easily picture us together."
"that was terrible percy."

"it wasn't that bad!"

"yes, it was."

and percy just being terrible at it, and he cannot get annabeth to blush while he becomes a blushing mess whenever she says something, even when it's a bad line.

"percy. stars are just huge balls of gas. yet, none of them are as big as my love for you."

"aw, thanks anna, i love-"

"YOU BLUSHED! I WON AGAIN!"

"i diD NOT!"

- ✨ I N T E N S E ✨ uno games. they will host a whole-ass tournament to decide who's the better uno player.

- ANNABETH GETS A TINY TATTOO OF THE PERSEUS CONSTELLATION ON THE BACK OF HER NECK.

- annabeth is that one kid in class who just plays sims, talks bad about her professors and curses them, while percy freaks the f**k out beside her.

- percy having nail polish on his nails. ALL THE TIME.

- them adopting a dog and fighting over names because annabeth wants to name him 'achilles', but percy wants to name him, 'bluey'. in the end, they settle with 'archie' but just call him 'arch'.

- !! PUPPY CUDDLES !!

- percy getting pushed out of the bed in the middle of the night because arch somehow got into the his and annabeth's bed and now is taking up all of percy's space.

- annabeth stealing the blanket all the time because she wants to cuddle with percy but doesn't want to ask him, so she just steals the blanket so that he's forced to come near her.

- annabeth shaving a part of percy's leg when he's sleeping. he marvels over it.

- piper once curled percy's straight hair, and annabeth couldn't look straight at him or focus because he looked so goddamn hot-

- connecting that, they are totally obsessed with each other's hair. and i mean OBSESSED.

- annabeth calling percy 'love' and percy calling annabeth 'anna'.

[][][][][][]

yep, this is great. i love it.

especially the pick-up line one.

if you liked it, please vote, comment and follow!

hakuna matata!

tpwk and peace 🍧