never again

hi my slightly [or very] crazy readers.

so this is slightly based around that one chapter in moa where piper gets jealous of percabeth.

disclaimer - rights to rr.

enjoy!

[][][][][][]

Piper P.O.V

I was jealous.

Okay, maybe that was an understatement.

Anyway, I was jealous of Annabeth. Not that she was dating Percy, of course. I was jealous of their relationship.

Jason was amazing, but our relationship wasn't built on years of friendship, like Percy and Annabeth's was. Our was based off a bluff, an illusion.

My mood certainly didn't get any better when I climbed onto the deck and saw Percy and Annabeth kissing and talking and teasing. 

They were just so....easy together. It made my heart ache. 

Annabeth never hid anything from Percy, and Percy never hid anything from Annabeth. They told each other everything, unlike Jason and I. Like he was unwilling and reluctant to share anything about his Roman background or Camp Jupiter. 

Annabeth was the first one to notice me. She said, "Hey Pipes! Sleep good?"

I tried for a convincing smile, "Good morning. Yeah, I did."

Annabeth gave me a brief smile and turned her attention back to Percy. 

"You know, at Camp Jupiter they don't do pranks." Percy said. "I once asked someone about prank wars and they just looked at me blankly. I was like, what the hell? Is there no fun stuff here?"

Annabeth snorted, "Is that really your top priority, Seaweed Brain?"

Percy rolled his eyes, "Obviously, Chase." He leaned over for a quick kiss, and Annabeth obliged, leaning forward.

She broke off the kiss. Percy wiggled his eyebrows exaggeratedly, "We'll continue later."

Annabeth rolled her eyes him and slapped his shoulder.

"Rude." He replied.

They looked at each other with so much love in their eyes; it was overwhelming.

Why couldn't Jason look at me the way Percy looked at Annabeth? 

Just as I thought about Jason, he called out, "Pipes! Annabeth! Percy! Come here!"

I rushed away quickly, I didn't want to look like a creep. Percy got up and pulled Annabeth up with him.

"So, what's the plan, Sparky?" Percy asked.

Jason tried to say, "Okay, so you, me and-" 

Leo, as usual, interrupted, " HEY NO IT'S MY TURN SPARKY!"

Jason said, "Fine." He rolled his eyes at me discreetly, and smiled. I grinned back.

"Okay, so Sparky, Beauty Queen and Water Boy are gonna go to Topeka 32 and fine the wine dude. Chinese Canadian Baby Man and Miss Metal Detector will be on lookout for Romans. Ms. Crazy Smart Owl, me and the satyr have to stay aboard and help with repairs." Leo concluded cheerfully. Did he to use nicknames?

I looked over the group. Leo was tinkering with something after his "speech", Jason looked pretty happy and Frank was trying to get Hazel to eat something. But Percy and Annabeth looked glum, I mean, I get we had a big quest, but everybody else was fine.

Percy said, "Does Annabeth have to stay? Like, can't she come with me?"

I finally realized why Percy and Annabeth were looking so glum. They didn't want to leave each other! I guess when you're separated from the one you love for 8 months, this is what happens.

"I'm sorry Percy, but Annabeth kinda the only one who even sorta understands how to run or repair this ship." Leo sounded quieter, even he understood that they literally and actually needed each other 24/7.

Annabeth held his hand and smiled, but I could see the sadness in her eyes. She said, "Yeah, we get it." She turned to Percy. "You'll come back to me?"

Percy kissed Annabeth's temple and intertwined their fingers, "I promise. I already told you, you aren't getting away from me, never again.

The rest of the the 7, including me, smiled at this small gesture that showed that love was real. And everybody would eventually find his/her soulmate.

I looked at Jason. He bit his lip and winked at me. I went over to Jason and hugged him. He buried his face in my hair, "I love you." He said. 

I answered softly, "I love you too."

I wasn't jealous of Percabeth anymore. I had found my forever, my home. As they had found that in each other.

I wasn't jealous of them as I saw their foreheads touching and their whispers. 

I wasn't jealous when I saw them sharing their deepest, darkest secrets with each other.

I wasn't jealous when I heard them talking and laughing together.

I was happy for Percy and Annabeth. After what they had been through they deserved happiness.

And they found it.

[][][][][][]

leo valdez supremacy.

if you liked the chapter, please don't forget to vote comment and follow!

bye biatches