q & a with percy

hello my slightly [or very] crazy readers! that picture is adorable.

anyway, this was requested by Chocolatophobia, thank you so much for the questions!

so, this is a q & a with percy! i'm gonna be asking the questions, most of them will be with only percy, but in some i might add other characters. also, this is not the format i usually write with, so please bear with me. 

disclaimer - i'm crazy. rr is not. everything to rr.

enjoy! 

[][][][][][]

Me: PERCY JACKSON!

Percy: What?! I didn't do anything!?

Me: You didn't, Kelp Head. You just have to answer some questions.

Percy: Uh...okay?

Me: Yup. Let's go!

[][][][][][]

Me: So, Percy, question 1. What did you think of Annabeth the first time you met her?

Percy: *sighs* I thought she was my super cute. She was very annoying, but adorable! Annabeth is so beautiful, isn't she? 

Percy: Wait, no, don't answer that. Aren't you bisexual? I don't want you to steal Annabeth. *frowns and crosses arms*

Me: *raises an eyebrow* I am. BUT I SHIP PERCABETH WAY TOO MUCH!

Percy: *blushes* I...uh...

Me: *shakes head* Moving on...

[][][][][][]

Me: Next question! Which movie is better, Finding Nemo or The Little Mermaid?

Percy: *frozen in place* What?

Me: *gulping* F-finding Nemo or The Little Mermaid?

Percy: They both are awesome! I can't choose and I'm not going to! I LOVE THEM! DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE!

Me: *slightly scared but expecting the reaction* But...you...kinda have to choose?

Percy: *glares* 

Me: *fumbling* Right, sorry, le-let's go to the next question.

[][][][][][]

Me: Okay, next question! Just promise not to kill me, please.

Percy: *grins* No promises, but I probably won't.

Me: So, um, who do love love more, blue food or Annabeth?

Leo: Ooooooooooooh! You better run! That's a hard question!

Percy: *looks normal and grins* It's actually pretty easy.

Percy: Even though blue food never judo flips me, calls me stupid, hits me etc, etc, I could live without it. Annabeth, not so much.