not just best friends anymore

hey my slightly [or very] crazy readers! crossed x.

so in the last thing, I did 'percy meets annabeth's family before they start dating'. This time it's 'percy meeting annabeth's family after they start dating'.

frederick is in this one, and the last meeting [just best friends?] with helen happened. meaning frederick only met percy once, and that was when percy was going to save annabeth. but helen met him twice.

this is set after tlo.

disclaimer - do I look like rr? no? okay, thanks. i'm not him.

enjoy reading!

[][][][][][]

Frederick Chase P.O.V

I was excited. Okay, that was an understatement. 

Annabeth and all her fellow demigods finally had saved the world, and she was coming to San Francisco for the weekend. Only catch, she was bringing a boy with her. Percy Jackson, to be exact. According to Annabeth, he was her best friend, a son of Poseidon, and one of the main people who saved the world. 

I had met him once, roughly 2 years ago, but Helen met him only last year.

I looked at my watch. It said 7.30. They should be here soon.

As soon as I thought that, the bell rang.

I rushed to the door, with Helen and the twins following behind.

I opened the door, and saw my beautiful girl. Annabeth had grown into a gorgeous young woman. [cringe]

Annabeth exclaimed, "Dad! How are you?"

She leaned forward and embraced me. I said, "Great. I assume you're good too, after, you know saving the world and all?"

Annabeth's face fell at that. I was afraid I had said something wrong. The boy beside her clasped her hand tightly. 

I got a good look at Percy, and he was definitely not the short, clumsy teenager I had met a few years ago. He was tall, towering over me, and also - [You know what? From a father's point of view, I can't describe a hot guy his daughter might just be dating. Sorry I just can't. :/]

"Umm, the after-party was good, but a lot of our friends passed away..." Annabeth replied quietly.

Oh. That was awkward. She looked over my shoulder, and her face brightened. Annabeth yelled, "Helen! Matthew! Bobby!"

She rushed past me to greet them. 

"Hello." I said to Percy. "I believe we met a few years ago."

"Yes, uh, sir." Percy smiled politely.

I smiled back, "Oh, call me Frederick." I waved it off, but, inside, I was glad he called me sir.

"So, a son of the sea god, right?" I asked. I already knew the answer, but I still asked it to cover up the awkward silence.

He hastily replied, "Yes, si- I mean, Frederick. Poseidon."

Annabeth voice called from behind. "Seaweed Brain, Dad? Coming?"

"Yeah." I replied. 

I smiled at Percy and then walked into the kitchen, Percy right on my heels.