according to you

Hello my slightly [or very] crazy readers!! I am literally so bored right now.

This is a song oneshot. The song is 'According to You' by Elise Lieberth. Please listen to the song [I'm going to put it up above] before or while reading. 

So what I'm going to do is, write one verse, and then scenario / short story relating to that.

Disclaimer - I am not Rick Riordan. I am not Elise Lieberth. The characters, nor the song belong to me. Only the idea does. 

Warning - This might be slightly depressing. 

HAKUNA MATATA!

Enjoy reading!!

[][][][][][]

 |/| |/| |/| |/| |/| |/| |/| |/| |/| |/| |/| |/| |/| |/| 

[There was no fanart for Helen Chase, so I had to search this up :/]

[ What Annabeth is according to Helen Chase]

According to you
I'm stupid
I'm useless
I can't do anything right 

[This is before Annabeth runs away]

 |/| |/| |/| |/| |/| |/| |/| |/| |/| |/| |/| |/| |/| |/| 

"Ugh. You're so stupid." Helen screamed.

Tears were threatening to spill out of young Annabeth's eyes, "I-i'm sorry Helen. I didn't know - I'm only 7 and I promise -"

"Promise? Promise?." Helen snarled. "I told you to just iron the clothes, while I went to the club. And what did you do? You burnt most. I do everything in this house, I asked you to do one little thing, and you messed that up. You're useless. Nobody wants you. You can't do anything right."

Helen and Annabeth both knew the truth, that Annabeth did everything, but Annabeth couldn't stop the tears. She was useless. She was unwanted.

 |/| |/| |/| |/| |/| |/| |/| |/| |/| |/| |/| |/| |/| |/| 

[What Annabeth is according to Frederick Chase]