you're more important

Hi my slightly [or very] crazy readers!! I have no idea why I start like that always...

Anyway, Thank you so much DJWolficorn for the idea!

WE REACHED 500 READS!!! AGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

This is set before HOO and after about 2 months of Percabeth dating.

Disclaimer - I am not RR!! I love Bob [What?]!!

Enjoy reading!!

[][][][][][]

Annabeth P.O.V [At about 9.30 in the morning]

"Honestly, though, you two are so cute." Alexis Jones said. She had come about a year ago, and was one of my closest siblings. Even though her name was Alexis, everyone called her Lexi. 

She was talking about Percy and I, or Percabeth as everyone called it. We had started dating about 2 and a half months ago when I finally kissed him. Now, people wouldn't stop gushing about us and how cute we were.

I was blushing, hard. "Shut up, Lexi."

Lexi squealed, "But it's true!"

Most of my brothers and sisters smirked, but a few frowned. They thought I shouldn't date a son of Poseidon, or as my mother would say 'sea scum'.

I didn't really care about the haters, though. 

What I did care about was that I was finally dating the guy of my dreams. 

Who I'd had a crush on since I was 12. 

Who I was in love with.

I smiled widely at the thought and turned around, facing the Poseidon table.

Normally I would have seen Percy stuffing his face, occasionally smiling and talking to people. He would give me his trade-mark grin, then go back to stuffing his face.

But today, the Poseidon table was empty [Don't worry, this isn't the morning Percy disappears].

Percy would never miss breakfast. Hell, he wouldn't miss any meals.

Breakfast was 15 minutes from getting over, so I jumped up and ran towards Percy's cabin,  Malcolm behind me, who was screaming, "Annabeth, where are you going? ANNABETH!!"

I reached the Poseidon Cabin, and knocked on the door, "Percy?" I said softly.

Percy didn't reply, so I figured he hadn't heard. I knocked a little louder, "Percy?"

This time I heard a groan.

There was a rising feeling of panic and concern growing in me, so I opened the door and walked in.

The sight in front of me made my head swim with worry. 

Percy was lying on his bed, drenched in sweat. All his sheets and pillows were messed up, and there was a bin next to him, probably because he was throwing up.

I rushed to Percy and sat on the edge of his bed.

He raised his head, "Anna-Annabeth?"