peaches

hola my slightly [or very] crazy readers!

so anyway, the last oneshot was serious and sad, so this one is lighter.

Disclaimer - rr. i love you but i hate you. everything is his btw.

enjoy reading!

[][][][][][][][]

Sally P.O.V

"Sally, this is delicious!" Annabeth exclaimed, I looked up from my food, confused. Then I relaxed, realizing she was complimenting me.

"Thanks, honey." I replied. Then with a mischievous smile, I said, "Atleast you compliment me, Percy just eats."

Annabeth smirked. 

Percy looked up from stuffing his face and said, "Excuse me? I take offense to that."

"You totally should Seaweed Brain." Annabeth said.

Percy frowned and poked her side.

Annabeth yelped, "HEY!"

They continued there friendly - well, I wouldn't say that - banter, until dessert

"Guys, dessert." Paul called out "Sally's made brownies."

Percy and Annabeth immediately stopped fighting. I brought them to the table. Percy reached over and grabbed a couple.

Annabeth rolled her eyes and I smiled, but that quickly turned into horror.

Percy calmly went over to the fridge and grabbed a can of peaches. I looked on in disgust.

Annabeth put her head in her hands and moaned, "Percy, no, no, no not again! Gross! You are disgusting! I cannot believe I kiss that mouth."

Paul and I both cocked an eyebrow and looked at each other, laughing. 

Percy and Annabeth were too preoccupied to notice, with Annabeth trying to get away from Percy, screaming, "Percy, I love you, but no I will no- Ahhhhhhh." 

Percy was chasing her, saying, "Oh come on, I'm your boyfriend, and I just want a kiss. Or I swear I'll tickle you."

This made Annabeth slow down, and look at Percy, her eyes wide. "You wouldn't."

They continued on, laughing and kissing, smiling and fighting. People who didn't know their secret would think they were a normal couple in high school.

 Instead, they've gone through so much. 

But they're happy now. And that's what matters.

[][][][][][]

so that was that.

anyway, please vote, comment and follow!

sorry for the shortness.

peace out!