headcanons pt.1

hello my slightly [or very] crazy readers! i'm so glad i updated.

anyway, as the title states, this chapter has random percy/annabeth headcanons, and there will definitely be more chapters of these because I have more.

disclaimer - not rr!

enjoy reading!

[][][][][][]

- Annabeth hates her hair, it's always frizzy and tangled. On top of that, it's blonde, giving her the 'dumb blonde stereotype [I don't have anything against blondes, I love blonde hair, I actually wished I had it]', which she hates. Percy on the other hand, loves her princess curls. When the sun shines on it, it looks like pure gold, which has Percy gawking at how beautiful his girlfriend looks.

- Percy's eyes change according to his mood. Whenever he's tired or sad, his eyes gain a dull sheen, whenever he's angry, they became almost black, swirling like a storm. However, whenever he's with Annabeth, no matter if they're fighting or hugging or just talking, he always has that small glint of love in his eyes.

- Even though Annabeth was usually seen as the tough girl, she absolutely loved cuddling with Percy.

- Whenever Percy and Annabeth teamed up while gaming, they totally destroyed the opposite team.

- Again, even though Annabeth is one of the fiercest demigods Percy has ever met, it doesn't mean that she doesn't shop as much as Drew.

- Once, Percy walked into the infirmary seeing Nico and Will making out. Needless to say, Percy was hysterical. He ran out of the infirmary screaming about, "I'M SCARRED FOR LIFE, I JUST WALKED IN TO MY COUSIN AND HIS BOYFRIEND MAKING OUT!" and "HOW AM I NOT HIS TYPE?!" It took three days, hundreds of blue cookies and thousands of kisses from Annabeth to finally come out of his cabin.

- [THIS IS SOMETHING THAT EVERY BOOKWORM CAN RELATE TO] Percy had gone to visit Annabeth at the Athena Cabin. He stopped outside the door to knock, but when he heard loud sobs coming from inside, he barged in, thinking 'nightmares'. Instead, he saw Annabeth sprawled on the floor, books and tissues all around her. Percy sighed and said, "Who was it this time, John Green or Veronica Roth?"

- Whenever Annabeth was really tired or sleepy, she gets very cuddly, falling asleep or grabbing the arm of the person closest to her, it usually being Percy or Thalia [when she's there].

- After Tartarus, Percy and Annabeth were inseparable. They always needed some physical contact with each other, whether it being simply holding hands or a full-on make out session, physical contact always reminds them that the other is there.

- During college in New Rome, every morning, Percy buys Annabeth flowers and a simple note with a compliment on it, leaving it on her doorstep.

- Even though his ADHD starts acting up, Percy loves seeing Annabeth reads, because loves seeing her so calm.

- Annabeth loves it when Percy hugs her from behind. It makes her feel happy and safe.

- Percy loves it when Annabeth runs her hands through his hair.

- They go on multiple road trips together, Annabeth's favourite one being when they traveled around Greece.

- All the boys are jealous of Percy because he's romantic. Opening the door or taking Annabeth to a candlelight dinner comes to him naturally.

- "I love you." that's it. That's the whole headcanon.

[][][][][][]

done! mess innit?

i really need to think of better ideas...

anyway, this book is almost at 10k reads! like what?! i was so excited when 100 happened, how is this already at 9.9k reads!? ilysm and thank you!

if you liked it, please don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

hakuna matata!

peace 🌈